ADVERTISEMENT

4 Great GA Tickets $50 Per Ticket (SOLD)

Cocky Fan

Aug 27, 2002
I am selling my 4 season tickets for the GA game this Saturday for $50 per ticket. The tickets are located in Section 1, Row 1, Seat 28, and Row 2, Seats 28-30. The seat in row 1 is directly in front of the seats in row 2. Row 2 has 3 seats all by themselves, so nobody you have to climb over or climbing over you. You can't get any closer to the field. If you are interested, email me at gentryjj@gmail.com. No scalpers and you must be able to pick the tickets up in Columbia.

Last edited:
I am selling my 4 season tickets for the GA game this Saturday for $50 per ticket. The tickets are located in Section 1, Row 1, Seat 28, and Row 2, Seats 28-30. The seat in row 1 is directly in front of the seats in row 2. Row 2 has 3 seats all by themselves, so nobody you have to climb over or climbing over you. You can't get any closer to the field. If you are interested, email me at gentryjj@gmail.com. No scalpers and you must be able to pick the tickets up in Columbia.
Email sent edgemonc2478@gmail.com

Do you know anyone with two more right by those like close, maybe a couple of seats together?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT