ADVERTISEMENT

4* RB #2 Player in SC for 2025 Commits to Clemson

LOL. Days of crying over nothing and barely a mention about Rocket. And then it's mostly crying about the oline.

Hilarious,

LOL. Days of crying over nothing and barely a mention about Rocket. And then it's mostly crying about the oline.

Hilarious,

Lmao

So you did miss it.

And now we have a new "tater"? Someonelookatthis gets added to your list? It'll be few who aren't on the list shortly.

LOL. Days of crying. A couple of half-hearted mentions of rocket. More crying about the oline. Then crickets.

Stupid ass taters. Keep LYTAO.

LOL. Days of crying. A couple of half-hearted mentions of rocket. More crying about the oline. Then crickets.

Stupid ass taters. Keep LYTAO.

Lmao

So you did miss it.

And now we have a new "tater"? Someonelookatthis gets added to your list? It'll be few who aren't on the list shortly.

And top trying to drag others into your tater trolling. I never added Someonelookatthis to my list of house taters. He was the one that finally acknowledged that we got Sanders. Good on him.

I was waiting for our two house crying taters to bring it up. Would still be waiting if Someonelookatthis hadn't mentioned it.

Cry it out. Beamer ain't going nowhere.

And top trying to drag others into your tater trolling. I never added Someonelookatthis to my list of house taters. He was the one that finally acknowledged that we got Sanders. Good on him.

I was waiting for our two house crying taters to bring it up. Would still be waiting if Someonelookatthis hadn't mentioned it.

Cry it out. Beamer ain't going nowhere.

Moron.

Someonelookatthis was the one who brought up the OL. And your response:

If you weren't in such a rush to call everyone a "tater", you might be better able to keep track.

Lol

And it's hysterical that you're crying about other posters not bringing up a story that they already commented on, and you hadn't.

Last edited:
It’s the old saying: “damned if you do, damned if you don’t”

Na. It's people like @GoCocksFight2021 who were bragging about how great he was when he was committed to us and now talk badly about him. That's toxic.

Those of us who are rational fans knew what we were getting ourselves into when he committed and knew not to give too much credit for "being a good recruiter." You don't see us making fun of the kid now that he's gone.

Na. It's people like @GoCocksFight2021 who were bragging about how great he was when he was committed to us and now talk badly about him. That's toxic.

Those of us who are rational fans knew what we were getting ourselves into when he committed and knew not to give too much credit for "being a good recruiter." You don't see us making fun of the kid now that he's gone.

What a liar. I never did any such thing. And let's not get into how you crapped on Harbor all season.

And you are the most irrational nutjob on this board, along with your fellow tater. Rarely ever anything good to say about Carolina. Never anything bad to say about Clemson. And even find a way to spin anything positive for Carolina into a negative.

Reactions: Robhawk29
What a liar. I never did any such thing. And let's not get into how you crapped on Harbor all season.

And you are the most irrational nutjob on this board, along with your fellow tater. Rarely ever anything good to say about Carolina. Never anything bad to say about Clemson. And even find a way to spin anything positive for Carolina into a negative.

Lol

You woke up early already in a hissy fit.

It's not healthy starting off your day so full of hate. Maybe take a break from the conniptions for a while?

Last edited:

You know what really hurts as a Carolina fan right now? That Clemson is a better-run institution than we are. That hurts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT