ADVERTISEMENT

5*/ #6 Ranked Kicker Nationally Daniel Lester commits!…

I found him it’s a preferred walk on. I don’t know about a star ranking but usually not that high for a kicker. Glad to get him has great size.

so there are 6 5 star kickers this year? i didnt know there had been 6 since they started ranking them

No clue where this 5 star stuff is coming from. I don't think he even has a profile.

Probably a really good kicker. But I don't know what the 5 star reference is.

so there are 6 5 star kickers this year? i didnt know there had been 6 since they started ranking them
lol of course! And on preferred walk-on instead of scholarship. OP is either a troll or an extreme sunshine pumper

Didn't someone here recently give Beamer grief for not having a long term plan at Kicker

If Beamer has any strong experience at the collegiate coaching level (people have crapped on him for not even having coordinator experience when he was hired as our head coach), it's experience as recruiting coordinator, and as special team's coordinator. Coach Beamer definitely has a long-term plan at kicker for us......

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
It's German for "whale's vagina".........

B7H.gif

Just happy we got a kicker that was ranked so high. Pretty crazy to be ranked #6 in the country and have to walk-on. I’m sure he’ll be on scholarship soon if he contributes.

Hope he kicks the $hit out of the ball here. Lots of extra points.

At most positions the #6 ranked recruit is either a high 4-star or low 5-star recruit. It seems legit to call him a 5-star kicker if thinking in those terms. But, I agree that 12 5-stars is a little excessive.

Hope he turns out to be another “Mr. Irrelevant”😃
Oh, and correct me if wrong, the only kicker Lou ever signed out of high school to a scholarship!
Remember it was Lou who signed a kicker who said he couldn’t kick field goals when people were watching.

Never heard of Korn Blue (Kornblut I have indeed, but not Korn Blue), but they got a kid from N. Augusta ranked 18th and he's committed to Iowa as per the Iowa site...

Drew Stevens Commits to Iowa Football

While by All Means do I certainly wish the young man the very best, I just found it somewhat surprising that a kid from North Augusta, South Carolina would choose to play ball all the way out in Iowa!! I mean they have some SERIOUS winters out that way!! 🥶

Reactions: Mr CockStrong
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT