ADVERTISEMENT

56-7; 34-10 and 56-35.... Let that just sink in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Specially when going back to work on Monday morning....

How is this going to be better next year???

A bad pattern.... Thrown in 35-17 and 37-32 for the first two years of the five years....

Those are better scores than our five year run...
34-17, 29-7, 34-13, 27-17 and 31-17...

I think the unseen difference will be that we have a staff that aggressively recruits and will continue to do so. We won't live off a couple of good classes, we will go full boar every year. I think Muschamp has finally found him an OC as long as we can keep him. I honestly felt better about last nights game than I did the 2015 game. Clemson is lying when they say they didn't play their best, bullcrap. We weren't even a full strength on offense if you want to be honest about it.

Yep I see no improvement in the team WM took up there his first year and the one he took upthar yesterday.

Bartender, I'll have what the OP is drinking!!

Put the crack pipe down man. Oh the humanity. We barely had enough bodies to put 11 on the field on defense, and set a school record for passing yards in one game (510) and tied a school record of five TD passes. We lost, that is a fact, but Carolina is light years ahead of WM first season.

A bad pattern.... Thrown in 35-17 and 37-32 for the first two years of the five years....

Dude, looks like the board is tired of your crap.

Why do you find it neccasary to make another post when your opinion about this is all over the board?

Because this is board where fans post great things or post things because we are frustrated that this team could be better and losing to Kentucky, TAM, and blowing 17 point lead against Florida is acceptable now with fans...

People around here are excited that Clemson didn’t shut us out and we should celebrate that fact we played better in a loss...

I’m sick and tired of these moral victories...

If you’re happy of the outcome, then please by all means, post positive things about this Clemson loss..

Because this is board where fans post great things or post things because we are frustrated that this team could be better and losing to Kentucky, TAM, and blowing 17 point lead against Florida is acceptable now with fans...

People around here are excited that Clemson didn’t shut us out and we should celebrate that fact we played better in a loss...

If you’re happy of the outcome, then please by all means, post positive things about this Clemson loss..
Nobody said that was acceptable, just more of you being a drama queen again.

Just stop playing them if we can’t compete

Is unfortunate we lost by 21 because anybody who watched knows it was closer than that. We had 8 great drives on the greatest defense in the history of the planet. If you count the 1 at the end of the game. 30 more secs and we score again.

Last edited:
I felt terrible after 56-7, felt pretty bad after 34-10. I felt very encouraged after last nights game. I feel sorry for you if you can`t see improvement. A few weeks ago a bunch of you wanted to fire BMac. 600 yards and 35 points(could have been more easily) later I think it`s safe to say the offense is improved. We looked much better last night. Defense is decimated - will give them a pass. So you feel the same as you did the past 2 years? Not me.

I think the unseen difference will be that we have a staff that aggressively recruits and will continue to do so. We won't live off a couple of good classes, we will go full boar every year. I think Muschamp has finally found him an OC as long as we can keep him. I honestly felt better about last nights game than I did the 2015 game. Clemson is lying when they say they didn't play their best, bullcrap. We weren't even a full strength on offense if you want to be honest about it.
The Man Behind the Curtain is the driving force behind the offense. He prefers obscurity and Muschamp, Bentley, and McClendon are glad to let him have it.

It appears that we are closing at a rate that will allow us to beat them by 2027.

Reactions: agantt and lostcock

Aaaaand username blocked. Good day!

Reactions: rogue cock
Wouldn’t matter now at all, but Spurrier should’ve dropped 70 on them in 2010 because they had no answer for AJ, and we could’ve added more in 2011 too. He used to do it to us at UF, so thanks for that buddy

Yet that 31-17 in year five turned out not to have a damn thing to do with the score the next year... funny that.

I felt terrible after 56-7, felt pretty bad after 34-10. I felt very encouraged after last nights game. I feel sorry for you if you can`t see improvement. A few weeks ago a bunch of you wanted to fire BMac. 600 yards and 35 points(could have been more easily) later I think it`s safe to say the offense is improved. We looked much better last night. Defense is decimated - will give them a pass. So you feel the same as you did the past 2 years? Not me.

Offense was great, I'm pissed off on the defense and we did nothing to build on the defense... Took in JC transfers and other 5th year seniors who transferred in looking to play one more year and they did nothing to help our program....

They were all bandaids to mask a problem we have in recruiting on defense...

If our DC is such a great recruiter, where's the beef! Where's the defense??? After 3 years with this DC, nothing has changed... We gotten worse on defense...

We really suck on defense and I can't be excited for the future as long as our DC continues to suck at his job....

All I can hope for next year, offense play 90% of the game and teach our special team to recover onside kicks on our kick off's...

Until we can sign real defensive players, our defense will continue be our weakest link of the team and will be Muschamp's down fall at Carolina...

Reactions: lostcock

Because it very well could have been 49-49 deep into the 4th Qtr. We score TDs on the two drives inside the five and this game would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT