ADVERTISEMENT

6-12. Don't know what "IT" is but Holbrook doesn't have "IT".***

Amazing that basketball program has surpassed our baseball. Losing to PC is pathetic!!!!

Originally posted by FORKCOCK:
How bad of a coach do you have to be to destroy an elite program in such a short time frame?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I equate Holbrook to a lottery winner who shows up two years later whining about how he didn't realize how quickly one could go through a million bucks and is now broke azz broke.

Holbrook hit the lottery and didn't know what to do with it...he's crack-whore broke in less than 3 years.

In both cases, all you can do is shake your head and think "what an idiot!"

Originally posted by FORKCOCK:
How bad of a coach do you have to be to destroy an elite program in such a short time frame?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Honestly, I've been comparing Holbroke to Smoke Laval for over 2 years now. Thinking about it, I may really be throwing a serious insult Smoke's way when I do.

Not ready to throw towel on Holbrook but the 2015 Gamecock baseball team does not have the "it" factor. I used to be more critical of college baseball but its about confidence. These players are playing tight leading to bone headed plays. Don't have the confidence to deliver the clutch hit or the shut down ability to keep a jam in a tight inning from turning a 1 run inning into a 4 run inning.

Our players have the want to, but execution is lacking. Fundamentals are lacking. Very similar to watching A minor league ball. Hope we turn it around this season and make the post season.

Originally posted by Baltcock96:

Not ready to throw towel on Holbrook but the 2015 Gamecock baseball team does not have the "it" factor. I used to be more critical of college baseball but its about confidence. These players are playing tight leading to bone headed plays. Don't have the confidence to deliver the clutch hit or the shut down ability to keep a jam in a tight inning from turning a 1 run inning into a 4 run inning.

Our players have the want to, but execution is lacking. Fundamentals are lacking. Very similar to watching A minor league ball. Hope we turn it around this season and make the post season.
Fundamentals and execution, things you are talking about points right back to coaching, just what fans are saying. He can't get it done...
This post was edited on 4/15 12:23 PM by basses

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT