ADVERTISEMENT

Man U vs Liverpool at Willy B

Gamecockben1979

Jun 5, 2017
I know most of you could care less about soccer and I am far from being the most knowledgeable.

However only 3 places in the USA got one of these soccer games: Los Angeles, Philly and Columbia.

Not sure how we pulled it off but this is a big freaking deal for our University and city.

Also I think someone posted something here about a rumor of this happening. Have to admit I originally thought it was BS but whoever that was mad props to you.

Reactions: bayrooster
I know most of you could care less about soccer and I am far from being the most knowledgeable.

However only 3 places in the USA got one of these soccer games: Los Angeles, Philly and Columbia.

Not sure how we pulled it off but this is a big freaking deal for our University and city.

Also I think someone posted something here about a rumor of this happening. Have to admit I originally thought it was BS but whoever that was mad props to you.
Do you have a link? Amazing if true!

And it's about to sell out two hours after the presale started and a day before the public sale.
I actually scored midfield seats in the 100 level. Guess all those years of Gamecock support paid off. Had a friend try to get in and it took him a lot longer. Could make a nice profit off these if I wanted to 😭

Match is officially sold out. Selling out a match in less than 2 days in Williams Brice Stadium is pretty impressive

Football fans can be pretty roudy, but I'm not sure they are ready for wanna be football fan rednecks in Columbia. Sounds like a contest for who can be the biggest football fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT