ADVERTISEMENT

Rattler

He was a good NCAA QB. But maybe to much inconsistency? The NFL is evaluating EVERYTHING before they consider a multi-million dollar contract with a guy.

I wish him the best of luck life after College.

Reactions: usc_nc
He'll get picked somewhere and get a chance in someone's camp. He may suprise someone...we'll see.

I could see it either way for Rattler: take the risk of getting drafted late or take the money from us with no line to block for you, nobody to run the ball and nobody to throw to. Staying at Carolina wasn't going to improve his stock though he could've hit the portal.

I could see it either way for Rattler: take the risk of getting drafted late or take the money from us with no line to block for you, nobody to run the ball and nobody to throw to. Staying at Carolina wasn't going to improve his stock though he could've hit the portal.
W/O Leggette, he would have struggled behind this O-line

Reactions: uscwatson21
I bet Oklahoma would have taken him back if that's what he wanted.
Oklahoma has Jackson Arnold, 5-star and one of the best young qbs in the nation. Could very well be the best starting qb in the SEC next year with Daniels gone. I hate Oklahoma with a passion, so that is hard to admit.

I can’t imagine how they could be any worse.
I guess it just doesn't matter that we were playing two freshman a good part of the season that weren't even early enrollees! That's probably not going to get good results against experienced SEC D lineMEN!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT