ADVERTISEMENT

Comment on State of our football team this year

In your case a lobotomy would be an improvement. Again, you just can't read can you? I mentioned this was Drink's 4th year and Beamer's 3rd year. I also said if Beamer were to win 10 or even 9 games next year the fan base would be ecstatic. How much would you be willing to wager on that happening? One is in an upward trajectory and the other is in a downward trajectory.

Now go take your meds before you post more nonsense.

If you change "has" and "had", the statement would at least begin to resemble the English language and what you are purporting.

"I was responding to Lurker who asked if USC fans would be satisfied with anything other than the "big boys" I pointed out Missouri who is 10-2 and has been consistent in Drink's first 3 years."

Im thinking that if we have another season like 2023 then Beamer has to go. And Ray Tanner also! For a H/C 4/5years is enough time to at least become decent. and it would be Tanner’s second bad hire!

Someone get two House for Sale signs ready! 😆

200.gif

Last edited:
If you read my post you would know what the point is. Are you off your meds again? You should get one of those daily pill containers so you would remember each day.

I was responding to Lurker who asked if USC fans would be satisfied with anything other than the "big boys" I pointed out Missouri who is 10-2 and has been consistent in Drink's first 3 years. Then you for some stupid reason bring up UK and Muschamp which have nothing to do with the post. Drink has won 5 games in 2020, 6 in 2021, 6 in 2022, and now 10 in 2023. He is in an upward trajectory whereas Beamer is in a downward trajectory at 8, 7, and 5. We're going in the wrong direction while Missouri, who we haven't beaten in 5 years has surpassed us. I think all USC fans would be ecstatic if we had won 10 games this year, or even 9 games.

If Beamer wins 10 games next year in his 4th year you would be jumping with joy, but somehow when Drink does it, it's nothing to you. I guess you wouldn't be happy unless we went 12-0? Unfortunately, it looks like even a 6-6 season next year will be a stretch.
Don't worry JGH, Beamer has a better chance at losing 10 games next year than winning 10 games.

Im thinking that if we have another season like 2023 then Beamer has to go. And Ray Tanner also! For a H/C 4/5years is enough time to at least become decent. and it would be Tanner’s second bad hire!

Someone get two House for Sale signs ready! 😆

200.gif
Tanner should have been gone a long time ago. Also, his hires in baseball haven't been good either.

Reactions: Lurker123
If you change "has" and "had", the statement would at least begin to resemble the English language and what you are purporting.

"I was responding to Lurker who asked if USC fans would be satisfied with anything other than the "big boys" I pointed out Missouri who is 10-2 and has been consistent in Drink's first 3 years."
So, all you got is quibbling over verbs? Do you even know what the word "trajectory" means? Look it up.

Normally wouldn't raise the issue. However, in this case it was pivotal to the discussion.
No, it had no bearing on the discussion whatsoever. You are grasping at straws and are just as wrong as you ever were.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT