ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs TAMU Game Thread

Unfortunately the one thing that shifted this game was their DL is mauling our OL. Otherwise we would be capable of winning this. Thats what many were worried about

1st half Rattler was sacked 4 times and had 3 intentional groundings. I said he might be sacked 10 times today and got some flack on other boards for that. Well basically he was sacked 7 times in first half since that’s what intentional grounding is.

A&M has an NFL D line said this would decide the game and it has

1st half Rattler was sacked 4 times and had 3 intentional groundings. I said he might be sacked 10 times today and got some flack on other boards for that. Well basically he was sacked 7 times in first half since that’s what intentional grounding is.

A&M has an NFL D line said this would decide the game and it has

That's what a lot of NIL money does for you.

79 yards passing and negative 30 yards rushing.
31 yards in penalties.
That nets to 18 yards.
I'm surprised it's this close.
Pitiful

That's why you have to do something other than just drop back to the same spot and try to pass it every play.
I expected a lot more horizontal stuff to get them running sideline to sideline and hopefully tire em out for a second half push. I wonder if that early success on the TD drive caused us to change plan and see if ww could duplicate that and grab 14 pts going in since the D was playing fairly well until that last TD?

We have the most fragile players in college football.

Its truly mind boggling. I remember under Muschamp it seemed the same way, the absolute curse on this program with injuries. Is our athletic complex built on top of some ancient burial ground or something????

Its truly mind boggling. I remember under Muschamp it seemed the same way, the absolute curse on this program with injuries. Is our athletic complex built on top of some ancient burial ground or something????
Well it sure is helping them get the commercials in.

Now Knox tore a hamstring.

Ive never seen anything like this, how injury prone this program has been the last decade.

A&M QB until today: A backup who has struggled a lot
A&M QB vs us: Looks like his Super Bowl winning dad, will have a career day just like all Gamecock opposing QBs

One thing thats certain is Beamers teams always fight to the end no matter what. Effort is never the problem

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT