ADVERTISEMENT

6 west lower level for Wofford game for sale at face value with great parking pass (Sold... Thanks)

wilmcocky

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2010
I have a total of six tickets for sale in the west lower. There are four together in section 7, row 53, seats 15- 18. This is the last row with wall behind you. I also have two more in section 7, row 53 that are a little further down the row. I also have a parking pass in the fairgrounds directly across from the stadium. The spot is at the end of the aisle with a grass area next to you. Perfect for tailgating. I am asking $25 for the parking pass and will sell the two tickets and four tickets separately. Preference will be given to people who can pick up the tickets in downtown Columbia on Thursday or Friday. Text me at 910-233-5574 if interested.

Thanks,
Joe

PS. They were posted earlier but guy backed out so they are still available.

Last edited:
I would like to get them but I am in the Spartanburg area . Is their anyway you could mail them or email them ? I can probably drive down to get them Tuesday if I need to . I want the parking pass too . Thanks !

I would like to get them but I am in the Spartanburg area . Is their anyway you could mail them or email them ? I can probably drive down to get them Tuesday if I need to . I want the parking pass too . Thanks !

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT