ADVERTISEMENT

600 level ticket question

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
I see Akron tickets are now for sale and saw some seats offered through the school that I'd never heard of before. Sections 601 and 606. Are these executive level like 602 and 604?

I see Akron tickets are now for sale and saw some seats offered through the school that I'd never heard of before. Sections 601 and 606. Are these executive level like 602 and 604?

You’ll need to ask someone more up to date with luxury seating. I believe they are in the press box level which is pretty high up, but they likely include all you can eat and drink. Again I would verify with another poster but I think those are an accurate description of those seats.

I called the ticket office and the guy I spoke with had to check but said he believed 601-606 were all executive club level. They just call 602 and 604 executive club. He said 601, 602, 605 and 606 were in their own little seperate rooms and had to be accessed by door, whereas 602-604 are more "open seating" even though they're still all enclosed in the 600 level. Just seemed weird these tickets were for sale through the school for $50 that's why I asked.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I called the ticket office and the guy I spoke with had to check but said he believed 601-606 were all executive club level. They just call 602 and 604 executive club. He said 601, 602, 605 and 606 were in their own little seperate rooms and had to be accessed by door, whereas 602-604 are more "open seating" even though they're still all enclosed in the 600 level. Just seemed weird these tickets were for sale through the school for $50 that's why I asked.

For $50 I’m sure they are not much more than entry in at that point. Or you may have caught a mistake and they may be pulled in 10 minutes after your call....LOL

Reactions: 67gamecock
Had to check? Huh?

Reactions: Silverspur02
@USCTicketSales do you know what these tickets are in these sections by chance?

"601, 602, 605 and 606 were in their own little separate rooms and had to be accessed by door, whereas 602-604 are more "open seating" even though they're still all enclosed in the 600 level."

The whole thing is the 600 Executive Club level, but this is essentially the gist of it. It is a premium seating area that is reserved for season tickets, usually. My thought is that some ticket holders in the 600 level simply returned their tickets for the Akron game, making them go into the open inventory online.

Amenities: Indoor, climate-controlled seating with sliding windows; indoor lounge; private restrooms; gourmet catering; television monitors; individual lockers for storing beverages and personal belongings

Reactions: robertfootball
"601, 602, 605 and 606 were in their own little separate rooms and had to be accessed by door, whereas 602-604 are more "open seating" even though they're still all enclosed in the 600 level."

The whole thing is the 600 Executive Club level, but this is essentially the gist of it. It is a premium seating area that is reserved for season tickets, usually. My thought is that some ticket holders in the 600 level simply returned their tickets for the Akron game, making them go into the open inventory online.

Amenities: Indoor, climate-controlled seating with sliding windows; indoor lounge; private restrooms; gourmet catering; television monitors; individual lockers for storing beverages and personal belongings
Thanks! I'd never seen tickets come up for sale in those sections before that's what had me wondering.

Reactions: USCTicketSales

There were no Akron tickets available to return.

Reactions: uscdoug
Watching a game up there would have to be a weird experience. You're like floating in the sky and completely enclosed from the action. You are also probably old and/or drunk, so I have no clue how they follow the game

For all the wiseasses criticizing the ticket office, what would have been so hard about the OP doing this?

Williams-BriceStadium_Football_2015-09-11_2015-09-15_1052_SVGC_tn.gif

There were no Akron tickets available to return.

Maybe not online, but you can call in and say, "I would like to return my tickets for Akron. I will not be making the game on December 1st." and we will return them into the live inventory from your account.

Online, if you don't want to go, all you have to do is not pay for the tickets. They will be taken off after the November 19th deadline.

Just when you get an answer they are “gone”
Well I noticed they sold a couple before they were taken down so apparently they're going to have to eat a few lol Sorry I ruined it for everyone else by bringing it to their attention! Don't worry though, they'll be passing them out like candy the week of the game.

Watching a game up there would have to be a weird experience. You're like floating in the sky and completely enclosed from the action. You are also probably old and/or drunk, so I have no clue how they follow the game
I've always wondered if the glass was soundproof and if you could hear the crowd up there.

I've always wondered if the glass was soundproof and if you could hear the crowd up there.
I imagine it's pretty muted but it'd be cool to feel the press box "shaking" on a big play like the radio guys talk about.

I know the real deal fancy boxes lower down have sliding windows you can open or close. Don't think you can on the skybox though

I went up there one time. Honestly it’s so high up and so quiet it’s not like being at the game at all
Maybe when I'm old and tired of sitting where I sit I'll up my giving level and sit up there with the rest of the old stiffs. I like sitting in The Zone because of the food and the clean bathrooms but it's basically a nursery for kids to run around.

Maybe when I'm old and tired of sitting where I sit I'll up my giving level and sit up there with the rest of the old stiffs. I like sitting in The Zone because of the food and the clean bathrooms but it's basically a nursery for kids to run around.
600 level's more than the Zone? I know which of the two I'd consider more desirable

Is that all?
Well yes and no. I'm only silver spur and just so happen to get into the zone my first try, I couldn't imagine what level id have to be to get to the 600 level as it only has like 500 seats or less.

I think most of the tickets up there are corporately distributed or at least that's how I have been in the past.

So, hypothetically Pepsi or Coke gives $100,000 sponsorship to be the official drink sponsor and then gets 20 tickets for entertaining their customers in the suite. Not sure it's available to individuals unless you spend big money.

Each ticket holder has a locker that they can stock prior to gameday with alcohol. School can't sell the alcohol during games, so it allows the big sponsors to put it in a locker and pour their own drinks.

There's a buffet style food option and several tables for eating up top. Right by the glass there's 3-4 rows of stadium style seating with comfortable individual chairs for you to watch the game.

Fun experience but as other posters mentioned, you have the play by play announcers and TVs, but you don't really feel like you're in the stadium atmosphere. Personally, I'd prefer to have a nice lower seat if the weather is good.

I think most of the tickets up there are corporately distributed or at least that's how I have been in the past.

So, hypothetically Pepsi or Coke gives $100,000 sponsorship to be the official drink sponsor and then gets 20 tickets for entertaining their customers in the suite. Not sure it's available to individuals unless you spend big money.

Each ticket holder has a locker that they can stock prior to gameday with alcohol. School can't sell the alcohol during games, so it allows the big sponsors to put it in a locker and pour their own drinks.

There's a buffet style food option and several tables for eating up top. Right by the glass there's 3-4 rows of stadium style seating with comfortable individual chairs for you to watch the game.

Fun experience but as other posters mentioned, you have the play by play announcers and TVs, but you don't really feel like you're in the stadium atmosphere. Personally, I'd prefer to have a nice lower seat if the weather is good.

. . . and the last time I was up there ALL THE SEATS HAD DRINK HOLDERS! ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT