ADVERTISEMENT

7. SEED AGAINST MARQUETTE. winner gets duke.*

Not a big wow at all. Our season of work was rewarded even though some negative jerks in here love to hate on our gamecocks

Couldn't have asked for a much better match up or location. Now let's go get a win.

This is the absolute best scenario we could have hoped for under the circumstances. The table is set for the Gamecocks to make some serious noise in the first two rounds.

Anybody think this favorable selection and LOCATION is a bit of a makeup for the total screwjob last year (not just getting left out, but I'm mainly talking about the erroneous text??)

tumblr_l854a16cR81qd3518o1_500.gif~c200

Not a big wow at all. Our season of work was rewarded even though some negative jerks in here love to hate on our gamecocks
Bullshit.

Our season of work was MORE IMPRESSIVE LAST YEAR!! We played a schedule this year that was BARELY any better than last year and last year we won two more games... this just proves how completely stupid this process is. It makes no sense, is completely subjective and favors historic powers and conferences over FACTS. In reality we should have been a 7-8 seed last year and a 10 this year! Nothing about this makes sense at all, BUT I WILL TAKE IT!

Does anyone know anything about Marquette?

Bullshit.

Our season of work was MORE IMPRESSIVE LAST YEAR!! We played a schedule this year that was BARELY any better than last year and last year we won two more games... this just proves how completely stupid this process is. It makes no sense, is completely subjective and favors historic powers and conferences over FACTS. In reality we should have been a 7-8 seed last year and a 10 this year! Nothing about this makes sense at all, BUT I WILL TAKE IT!

Does anyone know anything about Marquette?
Here is a link. Coach Wojo is a Dukie. They have a good center, good PG, and 5 guys scoring in double figs. It will be a tough matchup.

http://www.gomarquette.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/marq-m-baskbl-mtt.html

Last edited:
Reactions: aj&uscgrad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT