ADVERTISEMENT

A little joy never hurts

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
I am elated our Gamecocks won at Dung Kingsman last night...2-0, 13-0 or 8-3 it all counts as one glorious victory...Yet i come to this forum and it's all complaints about this and that...Shut up and have some joy...Be grateful we are 1 win away from clinching the series over the awful taters...We have a whole season to complain about this and that..Today is an occasion to revel in triumph over the taters..:):):)

Nobody said they weren't happy about the win. Some of us are just expressing rational concerns about the struggles at the plate. It is a discussion forum, and telling people to "shit up" because you don't agree with or like what they said is pretty fn ignorant if you ask me.

I am glad we won, hope we sweep this series and go on absolute TEAR!!! But our bats need to wake up for that to happen!!!

Nobody said they weren't happy about the win. Some of us are just expressing rational concerns about the struggles at the plate. It is a discussion forum, and telling people to "shit up" because you don't agree with or like what they said is pretty fn ignorant if you ask me.

I am glad we won, hope we sweep this series and go on absolute TEAR!!! But our bats need to wake up for that to happen!!!

Dude please we have all season to express those concerns...You do know the taters had their best pitcher on the mound as well...Last season this time our squad was ripping the cover off the ball and tanked at the plate in April...Maybe they'll reverse that this season...We have to get thru the games one at a time to see...Bellyaching after a huge win over our instate rival makes absolutely no sense to me

Dude please we have all season to express those concerns...You do know the taters had their best pitcher on the mound as well...Last season this time our squad was ripping the cover off the ball and tanked at the plate in April...Maybe they'll reverse that this season...We have to get thru the games one at a time to see...Bellyaching after a huge win over our instate rival makes absolutely no sense to me
I don't think you know what belly aching is- why does everyone here get so butt hurt about others expressing a SLIGHTLY different opinion from their own? If you don't want to read other people's POV then go talk to yourself in a mirror. If you come to a PUBLIC DISCUSSION FORUM, chances are you will find people stating their opinions about stuff. Those of us who want to talk about concerns for the struggles this team has had the past few years that are still showing through this season so far are going to state them so, "dude please"- if you don't like it then go talk to yourself. If you want to have an adult discussion about baseball, sports, or whatever- then feel free to engage others and consider their opinions without getting your delicate little feelings hurt and telling them to "shut up" because you don't fully agree with them.

If this was the first time we had seen a Holbrook team struggle to hit decent pitching, if this was a coach who had produced teams with a history of finding ways to work through their issues and still make it to Omaha, Hell if we had even won this game easily or ohhh I don't know... had a few SOLID HITS even or scored our runs with timely hitting from some guys who should be hitting the ball better... Then perhaps I would agree that people are overreacting to something that is not an identifiable trend... NONE of those things are true. Our pitching is as good as advertised, we got lucky last night, clemzun muffed a routine grounder and dropped a tough blooper where the outfielder was sliding to catch it... or we would have been in extra innings and who knows what happens! Glad we won, by that was far from a confidence inspiring dominant performance and personally I am not overcome with joy nor am I supremely confident we will dominate this series. I will reserve my celebration until we have WON THE SERIES... but that is just me. Not saying you or anyone else can't party like we just won a Natty if you want- again that is the purpose of a discussion= we all get to state how we feel and why. Your OP was in direct conflict with the reason this forum EXISTS though and that is what I take exception to.

I am elated our Gamecocks won at Dung Kingsman last night...2-0, 13-0 or 8-3 it all counts as one glorious victory...Yet i come to this forum and it's all complaints about this and that...Shut up and have some joy...Be grateful we are 1 win away from clinching the series over the awful taters...We have a whole season to complain about this and that..Today is an occasion to revel in triumph over the taters..:):):)

Well, that joy didn't last long...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT