ADVERTISEMENT

A&M Game Thread

can-somebody-stop-the-damn-match-enough-is-enough.jpg

My favorite is when he brings in Luke Doty And runs the same play over and over. I’m watching the defense as soon as Luke comes in telling each other what to do and they bring the house. They know that he has never thrown a pass
Absolutely ridiculous. Let him throw a pass. Run the clock out with no effort. In any other time, he's out the door with all his coaches.

Muschamp is killing us. Said this was bad hire right from the get go. Maybe even he wants out. I don't see any redeeming features.

Tanner has dug himself a hole with this buyout. What a stupid move. You should not be an AD if you hired Muschamp as a HC. It is too damn apparent that Muschamp could not do the job. Better to have kept Elliott for a year.

Humiliating as a Gamecock to see this level of mediocrity and a team that is not ready to play. It is all on the HC and the AD.

Post Game Presser:

Muschamp: They got whipped up front on offense, A&M scoring late in half was dagger, feels like this was best team they've played all year.

Muschamp: Feels if they had made some catches early in the game, that might have changed some things, Hill needs to be more accurate, they'll make any decisions on QB after looking at film Sunday.

Muschamp: Needed to run some stretch and perimeter plays, need to have receivers block better, no disappointed in his players' effort, thought they played hard

Muschamp: Got to do whatever it takes to win games at quarterback, have to look at what they're doing and who is doing it.

Muschamp: Said he hopes the fanbase is pissed off, that's OK, first three years won more games than any other coach at USC, they are recruiting well, they've had two bad games back to back

• Haha
Reactions: Brace1
It's good for Muschamp that we played Vandy early in the season, because I'm not sure we would have beaten them tonight.

Field looked nice on tv. Do we still have natural turf? Should use that field more for real teams and coaches like youth.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Muschamp is killing us. Said this was bad hire right from the get go. Maybe even he wants out. I don't see any redeeming features.

Tanner has dug himself a hole with this buyout. What a stupid move. You should not be an AD if you hired Muschamp as a HC. It is too damn apparent that Muschamp could not do the job. Better to have kept Elliott for a year.

Humiliating as a Gamecock to see this level of mediocrity and a team that is not ready to play. It is all on the HC and the AD.
Well said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT