ADVERTISEMENT

A&M Game Thread

Should’ve been 7-0. Instead we punt. Hill put that ball on the $. Unreal.

Moving several guys around on the D-line.
Pickens at D-end on that last play

I've watched a lot of ball in my lifetime, I don't think I've ever seen a team that might as well have 0 blocking on a WR screen....they may need to take that out of the playbook

Imagine our WRs next season without Shi. He’s the only one that should be in this conference and even he’s more of a slot guy.

These guys don’t block, run routes, or catch the ball. Leggette set us back 5 yards with a false start.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Concerning trend so far for the Gamecocks. It’s that time of year, 6th game or so, when the progress always seems to disappear. We’ve had the ball twice tonight. Should’ve had 7 on first possession so can’t complain much there except for the players we have aren’t very good. But how many carries does Harris have after 2 possessions?

Amazing how a punter can average 46 yards a punt in HS and when we get then they cant kick it 25 yards

Teams score at will these days. We are having difficulty getting a first down. The two week break must have been setting up the long pass, but so far, not much else. You can build defense first, but it's useless if all you are doing is protecting a poor offense. Games changed.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I've watched a lot of ball in my lifetime, I don't think I've ever seen a team that might as well have 0 blocking on a WR screen....they may need to take that out of the playbook
We never block on the screen. The only time it works for us is the receiver breaks 5 tackles. Our receivers don't block very well ever

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Teams score at will these days. We are having difficulty getting a first down. The two week break must have been setting up the long pass, but so far, not much else. You can build defense first, but it's useless if all you are doing is protecting a poor offense. Games changed.

We obviously abandoned the run game over the break.

Should’ve been 7-0. Instead we punt. Hill put that ball on the $. Unreal.
We haven’t been able to catch the football in years! People love to blame a QB, I blame our Wrs for our struggles over any other position and it is not close. When Spurrier was here and Jr coached wide receivers we just cycled one super star through the position after another! Rice, Kenny, Alshon, Ace, BE, Cooper.. Even Deebo was brought in by that staff. Since they left we had an immediate falloff,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT