ADVERTISEMENT

A&M Game Thread

I know Hill isn’t great, but nobody is going to play well with these WRs. How in the world is this the best we have? I know there has to be some ability or potential with some other WRs. We need to get someone in here to develop these guys.

Guess it’s a myth we recruit well

Reactions: Brace1
You can’t blame our quarterback. He’s going to miss some throws but we drop 6 or 7 a game.

Reactions: Brace1
3rd and 12 and we run a quick WR screen - terrible 3rd down play calling

I think that cat's been out of the bag for a couple seasons now. There's an embarrassing lack of talent all over this field. We need other teams to be stupid to be competitive.

You would think but there’s still a few here that think the cupboard is getting full. At least Notre Dame looks good right now

Reactions: TheReelEss
It's like watching the JV Offense scrimmaging against Varsity defense. The lack of talent is so noticeable.

Reactions: Judson1
Just when I thought we had the worst WR unit in the SEC we get Brooks cleared and it’s even worst . Brooks makes Vann look like Marvin Harrison and that’s scary
I didn’t trust him at all when Muschamp and Bobo hyped him up. I was like no way this guy is what they say he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT