ADVERTISEMENT

A thread of Why ?

Why, OoooOh WHY, can’t UofSC produce a winning culture in sports, more specifically in football?

(Answer: Ray Tanner, BOT and LAZY coaches and staff in the athletic department)

Why, OOoOoOOh WHY is elderly Joe Biden with such a Cognitive decline the President?

(Answer: Trump making mean tweets (and maybe election fraud))

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to snow here but no problem dumping 4 inches of icy balls of hail on an 82 degree day?

Reactions: 92Pony
Why is it so hard to snow here but no problem dumping 4 inches of icy balls of hail on an 82 degree day?
And WHY did those dang icy balls have to land on the two newest and nicest of my cars?!??

Why do some people feel the need to make fun of a person with a stuttering disorder?
Any neurologist in the United States would tell you Joe Biden is experiencing dementia. This has nothing to do with his politics—it’s his obvious symptoms. And no, it’s not because he has a “speech impediment” or “used to stutter.” Listen to a speech by Joe Biden four years ago, and compare it to today.

Why does one of the largest if not the largest internet and cell providers in the world AT&T have the crappiest/slowest website and why do companies you do business with ask for a survey, they should be asking people that don't do business with them for a survey!

Last edited:
I can't take credit for this piece. It's written by Prioleau Alexander. It's long but true.

— Donald Trump is not the President, so you can quit whining about him. Why would Biden run for President if he didn’t have solutions for all the “problems” Trump created? He wanted to be the leader of the Free World, and now he is. Trump isn’t even on Twitter… his opinion on things is censored.

— There are only two genders. There are many opinions about sexuality and what kind of sexual friction one prefers, but there are only two genders. Check your plumbing.

— Racism of low expectations is racism. Minorities aren’t helpless pets who need your white savior assistance. In 2022, they can succeed without quotas and affirmative action. That is, of course, based on the belief they are equal to other men—which they are.

— Telling children they are inherently racist is evil. Doing so is grooming the child to self-loath themselves, their parents, and their nation.

— Any neurologist in the United States would tell you Joe Biden is experiencing dementia. This has nothing to do with his politics—it’s his obvious symptoms. And no, it’s not because he has a “speech impediment” or “used to stutter.” Listen to a speech by Joe Biden four years ago, and compare it to today.

— Teaching children about sexual behavior before they even know what sex is evil. Doing so confuses them, and leads them to question their sexuality before their brains can even comprehend the idea of a penis and a vagina.

— The BLM Global Network is the definition of corruption. The Charity Watch executive director wrote they are “Like a giant ghost ship full of treasure drifting in the night with no captain, no discernible crew, and no clear direction.”

— The Russia Collusion Hoax aimed at President Trump was a lie, and no evidence has ever been put forward to support it. On the contrary, felonies were committed by the Hillary campaign, the FBI, and the DOJ. Nothing will happen, because Congress’ corruption—left and right—knows no end, and they are in collusion with the Deep State.

— Welfare destroyed the Black family, which in the 60’s was the most stable family unit. Paying people to have babies and demanding they remain unmarried to receive ongoing assistance doesn’t help them break free from the chains of poverty… it imprisons them.

— Joe Biden is on video tape laughing that he threatened to withhold money from Ukraine if they didn’t fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter’s sugar daddy, Burisma. President Trump was impeached for asking the president of Ukraine to look into that firing.

— The cost of fuel—which was skyrocketing before the Russia-Ukraine war— is entirely President Biden’s fault, and it impacts the poor the most.

— The laws of thermodynamics prove electric cars (charged by power from a coal-fired plant) are a sham, and can never work using less gross energy than gas/diesel powered cars. (Thermo-dynamics can be searched on the Internet).

— Martin Luther King dreamed of a day when his children would be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Progressives have made a laughing stock of his dream, by demanding everything by judged by the color of one’s skin.

— Safe spaces, trigger warnings, and crying rooms are pathetic, and an embarrassment to the memory of the American men and women who carved this nation out of wilderness… as well as the men and women of all races that won WWII.

— Cloth masks did not prevent the spread of Covid. The CDC knew this, and finally admitted it.

— Covid vaccines are not approved by the FDA—they are approved under “emergency” usage. The Big Pharma companies are exempt from any and all negative side-effects.

— During the debates, candidate Kamela Harris told candidate Joe Biden she “believed” the woman who said she was raped by Biden. Harris has never recanted that statement, thus logic would lead us to the VPOTUS thinks the POTUS is a rapist.

— Joe Biden announced the new Supreme Court Justice would be a black “woman,” yet Ketanje Brown Jackson stated she couldn’t define the word “woman” because she’s not a biologist.

— The Paris Climate Accords cannot slow “man-made” climate change with China and India being exempt from making changes.

— Math isn’t racist because it “demands resources.” Almost every significant mathematic discovery was made using paper or a chalkboard.

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
Why didn't he stutter when he was younger?

He did. Stuttering is a life long and misunderstood issue. Every person I worked with through VR and provided speech therapy for was a stutterer from their earliest formative years. Biden probably spent years in therapy to get to where he is today. His halting speech pattern which many on here make fun of is a way in which he has learned to compensate. As the attached link below states, he has given hope to those who suffer the stigma of this disorder.

I can't take credit for this piece. It's written by Prioleau Alexander. It's long but true.

— Donald Trump is not the President, so you can quit whining about him. Why would Biden run for President if he didn’t have solutions for all the “problems” Trump created? He wanted to be the leader of the Free World, and now he is. Trump isn’t even on Twitter… his opinion on things is censored.

— There are only two genders. There are many opinions about sexuality and what kind of sexual friction one prefers, but there are only two genders. Check your plumbing.

— Racism of low expectations is racism. Minorities aren’t helpless pets who need your white savior assistance. In 2022, they can succeed without quotas and affirmative action. That is, of course, based on the belief they are equal to other men—which they are.

— Telling children they are inherently racist is evil. Doing so is grooming the child to self-loath themselves, their parents, and their nation.

— Any neurologist in the United States would tell you Joe Biden is experiencing dementia. This has nothing to do with his politics—it’s his obvious symptoms. And no, it’s not because he has a “speech impediment” or “used to stutter.” Listen to a speech by Joe Biden four years ago, and compare it to today.

— Teaching children about sexual behavior before they even know what sex is evil. Doing so confuses them, and leads them to question their sexuality before their brains can even comprehend the idea of a penis and a vagina.

— The BLM Global Network is the definition of corruption. The Charity Watch executive director wrote they are “Like a giant ghost ship full of treasure drifting in the night with no captain, no discernible crew, and no clear direction.”

— The Russia Collusion Hoax aimed at President Trump was a lie, and no evidence has ever been put forward to support it. On the contrary, felonies were committed by the Hillary campaign, the FBI, and the DOJ. Nothing will happen, because Congress’ corruption—left and right—knows no end, and they are in collusion with the Deep State.

— Welfare destroyed the Black family, which in the 60’s was the most stable family unit. Paying people to have babies and demanding they remain unmarried to receive ongoing assistance doesn’t help them break free from the chains of poverty… it imprisons them.

— Joe Biden is on video tape laughing that he threatened to withhold money from Ukraine if they didn’t fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter’s sugar daddy, Burisma. President Trump was impeached for asking the president of Ukraine to look into that firing.

— The cost of fuel—which was skyrocketing before the Russia-Ukraine war— is entirely President Biden’s fault, and it impacts the poor the most.

— The laws of thermodynamics prove electric cars (charged by power from a coal-fired plant) are a sham, and can never work using less gross energy than gas/diesel powered cars. (Thermo-dynamics can be searched on the Internet).

— Martin Luther King dreamed of a day when his children would be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Progressives have made a laughing stock of his dream, by demanding everything by judged by the color of one’s skin.

— Safe spaces, trigger warnings, and crying rooms are pathetic, and an embarrassment to the memory of the American men and women who carved this nation out of wilderness… as well as the men and women of all races that won WWII.

— Cloth masks did not prevent the spread of Covid. The CDC knew this, and finally admitted it.

— Covid vaccines are not approved by the FDA—they are approved under “emergency” usage. The Big Pharma companies are exempt from any and all negative side-effects.

— During the debates, candidate Kamela Harris told candidate Joe Biden she “believed” the woman who said she was raped by Biden. Harris has never recanted that statement, thus logic would lead us to the VPOTUS thinks the POTUS is a rapist.

— Joe Biden announced the new Supreme Court Justice would be a black “woman,” yet Ketanje Brown Jackson stated she couldn’t define the word “woman” because she’s not a biologist.

— The Paris Climate Accords cannot slow “man-made” climate change with China and India being exempt from making changes.

— Math isn’t racist because it “demands resources.” Almost every significant mathematic discovery was made using paper or a chalkboard.

It's easy to add to this list everyday. Today Biden cancelled oil and gas leases in Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico. Super timely.

When will the majority of Americans realize that we’ve been the victim of a coup and slowly destroyed from within while the media gaslights the masses?

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...and-gas-lease-sales-in-alaska-gulf-of-mexico/

He did. Stuttering is a life long and misunderstood issue. Every person I worked with through VR and provided speech therapy for was a stutterer from their earliest formative years. Biden probably spent years in therapy to get to where he is today. His halting speech pattern which many on here make fun of is a way in which he has learned to compensate. As the attached link below states, he has given hope to those who suffer the stigma of this disorder.

Why was his stuttering never prominent until the dementia set in?

Reactions: cockofdawn
Why was his stuttering never prominent until the dementia set in?
I cared for my mother who suffered from dementia for several years. I remember her early symptoms which included getting lost in her hometown or wrecking her car when she confused reverse with drive. I remember her attending a family reunion where she couldn't remember the names of family members. Maybe some day you'll have the opportunity to care for a loved one who has dementia and maybe then you'll understand what it means.

I cared for my mother who suffered from dementia for several years. I remember her early symptoms which included getting lost in her hometown or wrecking her car when she confused reverse with drive. I remember her attending a family reunion where she couldn't remember the names of family members. Maybe some day you'll have the opportunity to care for a loved one who has dementia and maybe then you'll understand what it means.
I to have been through several cases of dementia. 3 grandparents to be exact. Joe is most defiantly showing signs of dementia and cognitive decline. I don’t see how people can even argue that at this point.

Gotta echo Boom. I have similar experience.

And more than mocking him, I pity him and feel those that keep propping him up should be ashamed.

He's destroying this country.

He's destroying this country.
I agree, I hate to blame him, he has no clue what day it is, but he is allowing the Crazies on teh left run this country, so it is HIS FAULT the mess this country is in right now. Inflation, open borders, Afghanistan, Putin, supply chain, etc etc etc This never happened under out last POTUS!! And HE would not have let it, but he did tweet some mean words..

Reactions: FORKCOCK

I just had to be "that guy" who asked a question that was, or could be, offensive and disrespectful. I apologize to anyone I may have offended. I didn't know Joe was a stutterer when he was younger.
But I don't apologize for thinking/knowing he is an arrogant idiot, who has zero business holding the position of POTUS.

I just had to be "that guy" who asked a question that was, or could be, offensive and disrespectful. I apologize to anyone I may have offended. I didn't know Joe was a stutterer when he was younger.
But I don't apologize for thinking/knowing he is an arrogant idiot, who has zero business holding the position of POTUS.

No need to apologize. Bidens speech hasn't been an issue for decades. With the onset of his dementia, this has just been dredged up as an excuse.

His mental decline is in no way a simple " halting speech pattern."

Biden was a bad VP that Obama - who was not a good POTUS - thought was an idiot and really did not want to endorse. I cannot believe Biden was the best the dems could come up with and when they did the American people thought he was a better choice. I still believe four states had voter fraud that would have made a difference. In 2024 fraud will be harder with no pandemic and stricter laws.

Last edited:
Why does my Fire Detector low battery alarm beep only go off at 3 AM ?
Why. Yes Why? They also communicate with each other. My CO2 battery was low and started beeping. Well it made all the hardwired smoke detectors start beeping. It drove me MAD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT