ADVERTISEMENT

A. Williams will not be a big deal…lemme splain

SamHam1031

Silver Member
Jul 4, 2021
There are 3 reasons, could be more, why Williams committing to Clemson ultimately won’t be a big deal long term.

Stack ranked based on my beliefs:

1) Josh Vann will have his best statistical season in ‘22, acting as the #1 WR “bridge” between ‘22 & ‘23 ; side note: expect Bell to take a big step forward & be a focal & productive target in ‘22 & beyond.

2) With Vann’s return, this will allow the uber talented Landon Samson an entire season to develop as the #2 WR, most likely starting from Game 1 at the Slot. I expect Samson’s production as a FR to earn him ALL SEC FR recognition.

3) Beamer & Stepp will either flip a HS prospect or land a high level transfer who will project as a starter, if not in ‘22, certainly in ‘23…most likely as the #2 target behind Samson in ‘23.

That is 4 starter level, high production targets in ‘22.

There will ALWAYS be another set of high level WRs to choose from in each cycle. Don’t let losing out on Hyatt & Williams concern you!

Add in the potential of Legette & Powers, plus Stepp being an elite recruiter, & our WR room is very much headed in the right direction.

To address the Stepp / Satterfield rumors…
Like you, I have no real clue what is going on, BUT I do know Beamer is a highly intelligent HC - he will not risk losing Stepp over an incompetent OC. Another thought…it’s quite possible Beamer is working to mend the fences, if they are in fact damaged amongst the coaches.

Will Satt survive, who knows?

Will Beamer continue to quickly build our program, hell yes he will!

Trust in Beamer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News