ADVERTISEMENT

According to 90% of Carolina Fans on FGF, we're going to lose to UGA

He was a great coach, tough as nails and no nonsense... He let his assistance coaches take charge and Harold White was my kicking coach.

I only played one year because of injuries and didn't return when Bell replaced him... I was a kicker and we were deep with kickers back in 1981 with John Tanner (Kick off), Chris Norman (Punter) and Mark Fleetwood (Place Kicker)... That was hard to crack that group...
Thanks, GAMECOCK! For you contribution to our program! there were some good times, and not so good times for us those years. I always had the same opinion of Carlen that you just expressed

Thanks, GAMECOCK! For you contribution to our program! there were some good times, and not so good times for us those years. I always had the same opinion of Carlen that you just expressed

Thank you and I appreciate it that, but I really didn't do a lot... I spent times on the sidelines and in the locker room getting iced down...

But, I was there at Chapel Hill for that 31-13 upset win over #3 team and watched Dan Marino rip us a new one every time he touched the ball...

Guess those 90% were right!!! Take off those rose-colored glasses!!
Feel better now after that post. I will always stand behind my Gamecocks even if there is a snowball's chance in h3ll of winning. I don't know any other way to be. If that means rose colored glasses then so be it! Better that then the haters some of you appear to be. You people would rather trash the program and coach and be a negative poster on this forum. I refuse to be that way and will support my team no matter what. Listen, you can read any post I put on here where I try to stay positive about this year's team EVEN knowing that there are significant challenges ahead. I never predicted a win last night but hoped we could match up better than we did. Clearly that was not the case but I am not going to be on suicide watch like some of you people. If this is the end of the Spurrier era then I will be thankful for the 5 years of tater smashing football he gave us. I will also keep cheering for my Gamecocks this year even if it is a rough ride. Like I said, I don't know any other way to be. Flame on!

But, today you have a hangover. 52-20. Have some hair from the Dawg that bit ya, may help :)

Bring it on! I might be pissed the way we played, but I still love my Gamecocks despite that I think it's time for Spuirrer to leave.

I remember a few years back when y'all were trying to get rid of all your coach Mark, now you love him. It's amazing what winning will do for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT