ADVERTISEMENT

AD Ratings in Our Conference. Tanner is 11th SEC.

That was this summer. Can’t see how he’s ahead of the Ole Miss guy now. At this point he’s #13 on the list.

If you don’t want to fire the guy, for the love of humanity please reassign Tanner and get a real AD.

That was this summer. Can’t see how he’s ahead of the Ole Miss guy now. At this point he’s #13 on the list.

If you don’t want to fire the guy, for the love of humanity please reassign Tanner and get a real AD.
I have to be honest. I haven't read it myself. I just assumed Tanner wasn't part of this list. Coach Dawn Staley. Equestrian, Soccer, and Golf must be bailing him out on the ratings.

Or the ratings must be based on Revenue and/or profitability. Tanner knows how to crunch the numbers. I remember Tanner saying he wanted to get a good Coach and pay a reasonable sum for him before he hired Muschamp.

Apparently this Strategy and/or Approach doesn't work for a Head Football Coaching Search.

The old saying goes "You get what you pay for."

Tanner was #11 in our Conference. I finally read it. It just popped up on my Cell Phone as an Alert. The Ole Miss AD Just made his first hire and didn't have a rating.

Tanner is listed, because Spurrier didn't leave the cup as bare as some in the past have said. But like someone said earlier, Our Football Program is now a Dumpster Fire Full of Crap at this time.

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.tow...6c437a/5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg?resize=800,561

AD at Florida should be higher.....certainly ahead of Fulmer. Fulmer should be battling Tanner for one of the worst.
Why? They at least have basketball, men and women's, and baseball. Pruitt is recruiting well but he's the only dark spot at TN. We have women's bball and thats about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT