ADVERTISEMENT

AJHS vs Lancaster Postponed

cockofdawn

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2009
Crosswinds South Carolina
Any one got any Info on the AJHS vs Lancaster postponed (Maybe cancelled game) from Friday night?? I was told that Lancaster Players threatened AJ players, saying they would "Shoot up" their bus if AJ beat them... WTH has gotten into kids?? Gotta be the damned social media..

Wow as an AJ grad that is terrible (if true). Of course, when I played we were 0-2 against them but there were years we would beat them pretty regularly

Wow as an AJ grad that is terrible (if true). Of course, when I played we were 0-2 against them but there were years we would beat them pretty regularly
I got a Text saying game was cancelled from AJ... I was like WTH?? Weather isnt getting bad until Saturday night. Then I talked with my daughter, she is a Cheerleader for AJ, told me that is why game was cancelled.. AJ is undefeated so far this year..

Whatever happened to that tall kid that could really shoot they had a couple of years ago?

Whatever happened to that tall kid that could really shoot they had a couple of years ago?
He is playing For Xavier, He transfered to a Military school, I think,for his senior year. He is a freshmen at Xavier now, I saw him play on ESPN the other night. He is like 6' 8" and can handle it like a guard, He isnt starting but gets some playing time. Dontarious James..

Just did, see above!!
then ask him!! (Sorry)
giphy.gif

Reactions: Gaimcock
Shame he got away, looks like he might be another Regan Truesdale or George Singleton who should have played for USC

Then I talked with my daughter, she is a Cheerleader for AJ...

Dude, you prolly know my buddy in Charlotte!! He lives in LA, but both his son and daughter go to AJ, and she's (his daughter) a cheerleader as well!!

Her last name starts with an "H", and ends with an "e"! Just sayin' no biggy.

Anyway, he just TM'd me - he's yet to hear back from either of his kids.

Letcha know what I hear as soon as I hear it!!

Reactions: cockofdawn
ask him about it..
Just got this TM from him. Its brief, but pretty much concurs with your original post...

"My daughter said they cancelled the game because lancaster said they were going to shoot up the bus that's all I know".

There ya go. That from a AJHS Cheerleader. No details, but there ya go!!

Dude, you prolly know my buddy in Charlotte!! He lives in LA, but both his son and daughter go to AJ, and she's (his daughter) a cheerleader as well!!

Her last name starts with an "H", and ends with an "e"! Just sayin' no biggy.

Anyway, he just TM'd me - he's yet to hear back from either of his kids.

Letcha know what I hear as soon as I hear it!!
i will ask my Daughter, I only Know first names except for a Hand full..

What a bunch of idiots. You can't take those threats lightly these days. I moved back to Lancaster for a brief period for work. During that time people were kidnapped on main street, dumped in a quarry and class mates from my day shot each other. My wife and I left shortly thereafter. That place is nothing like the days when I grew up. I've heard over the years that AJ has become a more popular place to send your kids than Lancaster.

What a bunch of idiots. You can't take those threats lightly these days. I moved back to Lancaster for a brief period for work. During that time people were kidnapped on main street, dumped in a quarry and class mates from my day shot each other. My wife and I left shortly thereafter. That place is nothing like the days when I grew up. I've heard over the years that AJ has become a more popular place to send your kids than Lancaster.

They have some special courses you can take in able to send your kids there. Many of my Daughters friends come in from Lancaster..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT