ADVERTISEMENT

Akron Tickets

CocksCoach

Oct 17, 2004
Anyone else looking for tickets and think they are too high...Stubhub is saying $30 and Gamecocksonline is $60....these type of games are usually $15-$20 on stubhub.

They need to do a $18.01 flash sale again like Coastal

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
There are so many tickets unsold on Ticketmaster (which is tickets the school hasn't sold, basically) that it's not even funny. For $50 it's basically pick your seat. I would bet they even have some 600 level, 200 level and Zone tickets unsold if you called the ticket office and asked them.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I'm showing up Saturday with a $10 bill. Someone will sell me a ticket. There were people giving away Chattanooga tickets.

Probably can use that for a coke (I recommend bottled minus the doo doo ice) if you’re patient enough.

I'm showing up Saturday with a $10 bill. Someone will sell me a ticket. There were people giving away Chattanooga tickets.
I doubt it. I say that because these tickets weren't given out after the refund. Buying them was optional and everyone paid $50 for them. USC might run a deal but there won't be extra tickets floating around.

Reactions: PC31 and section907
I'm hearing concessions won't be full stocked either. If I show up to the zone and there's nothing to eat or drink like any other normal game, I'm going to be some kind of sad.

Reactions: Athenscock1
I doubt there will be many for sell on the street

Who would buy their tickets just to sell them a week or two later. . I’m sure a few may have had schedule changes etc. there will be plenty to sell at the ticket office on game day at all levels.

$50 is not a bad price but I’d guess they will do sale of sorts before the game. Maybe on the Tuesday sale thing they do.

Anyone else looking for tickets and think they are too high...Stubhub is saying $30 and Gamecocksonline is $60....these type of games are usually $15-$20 on stubhub.

They need to do a $18.01 flash sale again like Coastal

How about Carolina donate all the tickets to the soliders at Fort Jackson...

There are so many tickets unsold on Ticketmaster (which is tickets the school hasn't sold, basically) that it's not even funny. For $50 it's basically pick your seat. I would bet they even have some 600 level, 200 level and Zone tickets unsold if you called the ticket office and asked them.

It seems like the upper deck is completely closed right now because there’s so many lower level seats available. There’s no way both upper decks are sold out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT