ADVERTISEMENT

All is not good at Texas A&M. Another stud QB leaving. Kevin Sumlin not looking real good...

goldengamecock

May 17, 2007
Kyler Murray leaving now too. Mrs Hyman needs a Stephen Garcia manners lecture to keep these boys in line!

Kyler still to start in the bowl game, he will probably be talked into staying, he sure looked good against us this year, and yes I know its harder to say who did not look good against hoke the joke. The UCF QB?

I stand corrected, you are right, he is out just like Kyle Allen, thats good for our game next year!

Texas A&M becoming the farm team for QBs for other programs. I think the one who lit us up last year also transferred.

Kyler still to start in the bowl game, he will probably be talked into staying, he sure looked good against us this year, and yes I know its harder to say who did not look good against hoke the joke. The UCF QB?

He'll always have that "one shining moment" when he lit up a SEC defense.

Sumlin is still good for another year or two, but it will be tough without a legit QB. Shows you how quickly things can change in college football. Last year at the end of September, they looked to be bound for the Promised Land.

Sumlin is still good for another year or two, but it will be tough without a legit QB. Shows you how quickly things can change in college football. Last year at the end of September, they looked to be bound for the Promised Land.

Any old Longhorn would respond, 'Well, after all, they ARE the Aggies'

According to some fans comments on a story posted yesterday, something about their OC Spavital. Have no clue what though.

I saw somewhere on the internet (so it must be true, right?) that Kyler's dad was a real meddler and got into it with Spavital over not playing his son like he thought he should be. Like a blow-up cuss-out kind of thing.

Again, just internet chatter so who knows.

A couple of prima donna quarterbacks are just symptoms of deeper issues at A&M.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT