ADVERTISEMENT

Andra Espinoza-Hunter allowed to play

dreuscock

Aug 28, 2001
On Wednesday, the NCAA approved the waiver of Mississippi State sophomore guard Andra Espinoza-Hunter, making her immediately eligible to play this season. The NCAA is corrupt and does not have a clue.

A true slap in our face.

Total B.S. after having to wait all year for Cooper. The NCAA is full of themselves. And now we are waiting on Cousinard for the men - guess we will get a ruling around April.

The NCAA makes no sense in their decisions. I hope Te'a remembers this when we play MSU.

Maybe their "people" are just better than our "people". I'm not talking about the coaches, either. All our eligibility issues in every sport take forever to resolve. There's got to be something behind that.

Reactions: 67gamecock
Maybe their "people" are just better than our "people". I'm not talking about the coaches, either. All our eligibility issues in every sport take forever to resolve. There's got to be something behind that.

UNC proved that a roomful of cut ass lawyers trumps the NCAA's glorified desk jockeys who love to throw their weight around in college athletics until they have to go eyeball-to-eyeball with the legal minds representing certain schools who actually give a damn about their athletic programs and their student athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT