Announcement: Chris Clark signs new agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamecockCentral

Official Account
Jan 11, 2004
South Carolina, USA
ANNOUNCEMENT: CHRIS CLARK SIGNS NEW AGREEMENT

Gamecock Central is pleased to announce that Chris Clark has signed a new long-term agreement to remain the site's recruiting analyst and Gamecock football insider.

"It's been a thrilling three years of doing what I love. I'm thankful, excited and honored," Clark said. "I'm committed to ensuring Gamecock Central is the place for Gamecock fans to come for up-to-the minute news, behind-the-scenes stories, and genuine connections with fellow fans."

While Gamecock Central has more subscribers now than three years ago, we will always look for ways to deliver more and better experiences. To continue its growth, Gamecock Central's focus will be delivering market-leading content, a great message board experience and top-notch customer service.

"In 14 years of running the site, I've never been more excited about the future," Gamecock Central publisher Brian Shoemaker said. "We have a great team of writers, photographers and moderators, and our growth is a testament to them.

"We would like to thank all of our subscribers. In particular, we are truly grateful for those subscribers who gave Chris the opportunity. He's a consumate professional, has worked overtime and done an outstanding job in a customer-friendly manner. I'm ecstatic that Chris wants to remain a part of our site."

WHAT OTHERS THINK

dj_chickenskratc: "I've been a reader of Gamecock Central for over a decade, and I can honestly say it's never been a greater pleasure to fire up the site for some news on Gamecock sports. I can hardly believe it's been three years already, but Chris has a terrific temperament and has really put his mark on the site. Just knowing he's going to be around for the long haul really makes me feel good about my membership with GCC."

bemberry: "Gamecock Central continues to amaze me with their professionalism, customer service, and the quality and quantity of content they provide. I have several choices on which to spend my time and money as it relates to Gamecock athletics, and I continue to choose Gamecock Central. Their staff is second to none in knowledge, professionalism and work ethic, and they are by far the most customer-friendly option available. All of the staff members are very accessible to all of the members and go above and beyond to try to answer all of our questions. They have undoubtedly assembled the best team of Gamecock journalists, analysts and photographers available, and as a result Gamecock Central is still the number one option for Gamecock news."

impala_ss_cock: I'm excited to hear the news that Gamecock Central recently secured a 5-star 'commit' in signing Chris Clark to a new agreement. Being a recruiting analyst and insider for a site such as Gamecock Central is not an easy job, and it involves a tremendous amount of tireless evening and weekend work, along with a great deal of patience and professionalism. Chris has worked tirelessly to bring new features and a whole heap of recruiting and team information to the subscribers of Gamecock Central, and I'm thrilled that it'll continue. Great job to everyone involved in getting this deal done. It will pay dividends in the future!"

Rooster Louie: "I'm very happy to hear Gamecock Central will continue with Chris Clark as the football recruiting insider! Chris appears to genuinely enjoy what he does and has a 'style' that is very courteous, patient, knowledgeable, and professional. Over the last 14 years, I’ve visited - even subscribed - to most of the sites and blogs that are dedicated to Gamecocks athletics. What sets Gamecock Central apart is the solid staff of writers, reporters, photographers, and video technicians that do a very thorough job of delivering timely Gamecock news. Another wonderful reward of being a member of Gamecock Central is the lifelong friendships I've made from participating on the fan discussion forums."

ABOUT GAMECOCK CENTRAL

GamecockCentral.com, an affiliate of Rivals.com, offers two subscription plans: $9.95 per month and $99.95 per year, both of which come with a try now to find out why thousands of fans subscribe to our site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News