Announcement: GamecockCentral hires new writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamecockCentral

Official Account
Jan 11, 2004
South Carolina, USA
ANNOUNCEMENT: GamecockCentral hires new writer

Gamecock Central is pleased to announce that Josh Low has joined the site as a recruiting writer.

"Josh approached us on Wednesday, we agreed to terms on Saturday and signed a contract on Monday," said Gamecock Central publisher Brian Shoemaker. "Bringing him aboard was a no-brainer. This reaffirms our commitment to provide the very best Gamecock coverage."

Josh's hire follows the recent announcement that Chris Clark has signed a long-term agreement to remain with Gamecock Central.

"Josh will bring experience, additional connections, and most importantly a great work ethic to our recruiting coverage here at Gamecock Central," said Clark. "This ensures that our market-leading coverage remains as such and gives our subscribers even more value for their money."

Glenn Elrod continues to assist with football recruiting while serving as the site's basketball recruiting analyst.

"I'm excited to be a part of the Gamecock Central team," said Low. "I'm thankful for the opportunity that Gamecock Central has given me and I'm thrilled to be able to do something that I love. I look forward to working with everyone on staff and also interacting with all of the members."

Current subscribers: Please read this message too.

If you're not a subscriber: We offer two subscription plans: $9.95 per month and $99.95 per year, both of which come with a subscribe to Gamecock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News