ADVERTISEMENT

Another xfer...Keem Green DL

He couldn’t get admitted last time, but was admitted to Nebraska. I guess Beamer is better at admissions

Hope this can allow us to be more flexible with Pickens
Maybe let him play some DE

Last edited:
So how many 4 or 5 star linemen do we have now....
We have like 7-8... Depending on if you count the guys who used to play “Buck” which was kind of a hybrid position, and we can assume will likely be DEs in the 4-2-5... Like I have been saying in numerous threads- our DL should be a bright spot going forward. We have lots of talent and experience to man those front 4 spots- but you can never have too much talent up front. LB and DB were completely decimated after last season though. Glad to see Beamer has made LB a focus in the portal. If we can get a couple more DBs I will feel much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoachT13
We have like 7-8... Depending on if you count the guys who ised to play “Buck” which was kind of a hybrid position, and we can assume will likely be DEs in the 4-2-5... Like I have been saying in numerous threads- our DL should be a bright spot going forward. We have lots of talent and experience to man those front 4 spots- but you can never have too much talent up front. LB and DB were completely decimated after last season though. Glad to see Beamer has made LB a focus in the portal. If we can get a couple more DBs I will feel much better.
Agree. Should be picking up Juwon Gaston, very solid and underrated 3 star hard hitting DB who announces on Feb 3rd.

We need help at linebacker and the secondary.

Offensive linemen who can pass block is also a necessity.

WRs who can catch and run after the catch.

Reactions: Robhawk29
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT