ADVERTISEMENT

Any Clemson fan wanna put your money where your mouth is

Threads like these are so dumb. I hate Clemson (definitely rooting for LSU) but you are crazy if you bet against them. I will be royally shocked if Clemson loses. Last year Bama was gonna steamroll them. Remember? They lost by 30+. Clemson loves hearing how they have no shot in hell of winning this game. Do I think LSU is the better team? Of course. But that doesn't mean they'll win. I will gladly admit I was wrong after the game. For now, I'm expecting Clemson to win.

Last edited:
I like laughing at the inferior
Is that what the wife tells you?
tenor.gif

against LSU?

I have Cajun family all up in Crowley, Abbeyville, Breaux Bridge, Rayne Louisiana... I ain't talking junk that's all family down there.

Geaux TIGERS!
3 Fingers Up!

I'm sure they'll be takers. You can place the bet(s) online which will safely lock in escrow. This way the forum will be able to follow along.

Threads like these are so dumb. I hate Clemson (definitely rooting for LSU) but you are crazy if you bet against them. I will be royally shocked if Clemson loses. Last year Bama was gonna steamroll them. Remember? They lost by 30+. Clemson loves hearing how they have no shot in hell of winning this game. Do I think LSU is the better team? Of course. But that doesn't mean they'll win. I will gladly admit I was wrong after the game. For now, I'm expecting Clemson to win.

This is so true in so many ways. But the biggest point is in fact, Clemson will steamroll LSU. I too will admit that I was wrong if LSU wins, but I don't think they will,

Valid point... Hell clemsun lost to OSU- if the rules were followed by the refs- and somehow still got the W. I doubt if they will ever lose another game.

pitiful...

I agree with you bro anyone who waste or spends all their free time being the in-house Fighting Gamecock Forum Posting critic police is "pitiful"... Its a good thing you arrived just in time to keep us all in line and enlighten us all with your well spoken concise opinion, but then again you know what they say about well spoken concise opinions... They're like... well you know... they're like.. YOU and all the other FGF posting critic police officers.

I know, I know officer useless trolling response, its the single most important game of the season and we should all be on our absolute best, most serious, football posting skills, because the seasons is over after all and your FGF etiquette patroling life is gonna get extremely boring, but hey lighten up officer useless trolling response, it's a free public forum.

Thanks for stopping by and participating and for your memorable yet enlighting word of Authority on the matter.

BTW, FU and kick rocks officer useless, and please take your partners officer Harvard Gamecock and Bhunter119, Uscalumni, Dutch Peacheaters, etc with you on a doughnut ran. I'll post whatever pitiful post I decide to post, that's the good thing about freedom of speech

Props to brother VirgilCaine.. Go Gamecocks!
Jesus, they’re just discussing the the national championship game, the biggest college football game of the year , on a discussion board for college sports. A game that features our biggest rival.....again.

Perhaps the real purpose of the post was
1) See how many sad pathetic Clemson lurkers popped up.
2) See if said sad pathetic Clemson lurkers were feeling so sure about their chances after squeaking by OSU with the need of alittle help from the refs on a bare 6 point thread (Football move, if 3 steps isnt one I don't know what is).
3) Hell why not take one last dig at Clemsux, it's the single most important college football game of the year, why not pull for my LSU Tigers publicly, I've pulled for them LSU Tigers my whole life.

What can I say.... Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem LSU Tigers.

GEAUX TIGERS!
3 Fingers Up!

Last edited:
I agree with you bro anyone who waste or spends all their free time being the in-house Fighting Gamecock Forum Posting critic police is "pitiful"... Its a good thing you arrived just in time to keep us all in line and enlighten us all with your well spoken concise opinion, but then again you know what they say about well spoken concise opinions... They're like... well you know... they're like.. YOU and all the other FGF posting critic police officers.

I know, I know officer unless trolling response, its the single most important game of the season and we should all be on our absolute best, most serious, football posting skills, because the seasons is over after all and your FGF etiquette patroling life is gonna get extremely boring, but hey lighten up officer useless trolling response, it's a free public forum.

Thanks for stopping by and participating and for your memorable yet enlighting word of Authority on the matter.

BTW, FU and kick rocks officer unless, and please take your partners officer Harvard Gamecock and Bhunter119, Uscalumni, Dutch Peacheaters, etc with you on a doughnut ran. I'll post whatever pitiful post I decide to post, that's the good thing about freedom of speech

2) See if said sad pathetic Clemson lurkers were feeling so sure about their chances after squeaking by OSU with the need of alittle help from the refs on a bare 6 point thread (Football move, if 3 steps isnt one I don't know what is).
3) Hell why not take one last dig at Clemsux, it's the single most important college football game of the year, why not pull for my LSU Tigers publicly, I've pulled for them LSU Tigers my whole life.

GEAUX TIGERS!
3 Fingers Up!
Yq6Gt9k.gif

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
What a DA. You are both tigers and one of you will loose! Your arrogance will cost you. I’m never surprised at how inept tater fans are.

If the poster is a DA what are you .. learn to use the word “loose “ correctly , btw, a knot is loose sometimes, not tight.
.. it’s “ lose” , A team will lose, fail to win

I know, I know officer unless trolling response, its the single most important game of the season and we should all be on our absolute best, most serious, football posting skills, because the seasons is over after all and your FGF etiquette patroling life is gonna get extremely boring, but hey lighten up officer useless trolling response, it's a free public forum.

BTW, FU and kick rocks officer unless, and please take your partners officer Harvard Gamecock and Bhunter119, Uscalumni, Dutch Peacheaters, etc with you on a doughnut ran. I'll post whatever pitiful post I decide to post, that's the good thing about freedom of speech

GEAUX TIGERS!
3 Fingers Up!
Wow, you decided to type this incredibly long post after midnight, and then go back and edit at 2:00 a.m. ?
Rave on.
source.gif

Reactions: johnnohj
I have to say I love the post about "how inept tater fans are." As we prepare to play in the national championship game. And before you start with the "refs are the ones who got you there" remember it is 6 straight and you are 4-8 wishing you had a new coach.

Feelings about Dabo you can put aside for a moment - there needs to be a vision, a plan that can be worked and is worked, and alignment between administration, athletic director, and the coach as the vision/plan are worked on and the program built.

That is why "the taters" are where they are today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT