ADVERTISEMENT

Any Concern with Burch Not Signing LOI Today?

There's only one reason you DON'T sign........ he ain't coming here dude. He's already in the back pocket of another program and this is just a stunt to screw us over in the end. Not that we need any help with that with Ray as AD.
hahahahahahahahaha, where do yall come up with these conspiracy theories? i would be willing to wager that you are wrong. are you?

Reactions: cockofdawn
There's only one reason you DON'T sign........ he ain't coming here dude. He's already in the back pocket of another program and this is just a stunt to screw us over in the end. Not that we need any help with that with Ray as AD.
Eyeroll.. wrong again

I'm watching Christmas movies. I'm not concerned.

Not really, nothing but a little paperwork.

Most Hammond students & parents have a plan & I bet there’s one discussed here that’s probably not on display for all of us.

In Addition to Christmas movies we are keeping up with our new favorite Baby Yoda !

Not really, nothing but a little paperwork.

Most Hammond students & parents have a plan & I bet there’s one discussed here that’s probably not on display for all of us.

In Addition to Christmas movies we are keeping up with our new favorite Baby Yoda !
Correct. It's purely a Hammond thing. They have a special "signing ceremony" on NLI day where all athletes ink together. Nothing to see here.

Welcome Mr. Burch!!

I was just going by 247. A guy like that (super talent, good grades, etc.) should always be an early enrollee. Check out bylaw 14.3.1.1.2; it's a little confusing, but maybe with early academic certification and spring college enrollment, he could wrap up high school and enter college at the same time.
He's not enrolling early. Right now his goal is to win a State championship in Basketball. And enjoy the rest of his SR year.

Don’t think it’s an issue but us old fisherman (especially those who have competitively fished $$). have an expression ... “ It ain’t a caught fish until he’s in the boat”. Right now he isn’t in the boat . The longer he’s in limbo the more the scavengers will be sneaking around . Will just feel much better when he’s Signed Sealed Delivered

Reactions: TheReelEss
Don’t think it’s an issue but us old fisherman (especially those who have competitively fished $$). have an expression ... “ It ain’t a caught fish until he’s in the boat”. Right now he isn’t in the boat . The longer he’s in limbo the more the scavengers will be sneaking around . Will just feel much better when he’s Signed Sealed Delivered
I haven't fished for tarpon, but I like to watch it. How often does a shark come in and take that fish away if it isn't landed quickly enough/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragin Rooster
Bottom Line is "Jordan Burch" is definitely a Big piece of the Puzzle of Success for the "Gamecocks"! Welcome to Mr. Jordan Burch... With all the Gamecocks on the same page playing as one, the chemistry is in the making. GO GAMECOCKS!!!!

I haven't fished for tarpon, but I like to watch it. How often does a shark come in and take that fish away if it isn't landed quickly enough/

A lot !!! Especially in South Florida around Sebastian inlet . Big Hammerheads and Bull Sharks get a lot of them . I’ve lost several to sharks at the boat . Generally if you see a shark is after your fish you can free spool and the the tarpon is way to fast for most in shore sharks to catch . Most sharks have learned this trick so they hang out around the boat and wait to grab it while you’re trying to release it !! Can be pretty stressful !! Lol . Tarpon fishing in general is stressful . Especially when you have hundreds of them rolling around the boat and you can’t get them to eat anything . Those fishing shows will fool you !! They probably fished for 2 weeks to get enough footage for a 30 minute Tarpon show !! It’s addictive

Reactions: TheReelEss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT