ADVERTISEMENT

Any places in the Greenville area showing SECn + games? Also what Radio channels are the games on?

section907

Sep 16, 2000
Looks like 104.9 isn't carrying them this year. I found 1400 out of Spartanburg but the reception was bad. Don't have sirus

Looks like 104.9 isn't carrying them this year. I found 1400 out of Spartanburg but the reception was bad. Don't have sirus
Invest in a chromecast or a fire stick and bring your own internet. It's saved for me for quiet a few wedding/family/work weekends. (Unless you find a bar that has decent WIFI)

If you have to pay for bandwidth by GB, I streamed the Tennessee football game last year in HD on my phone and it ended up being ~1.4 GB (I had it turned off for halftime and 10-20 minutes in various parts of the game)

not 1 of those channels come in on Woodruff rd. Plus most don't even carry baseball. Even if the x is marked.

This is the kind of stuff The AD could fix.

Reactions: racetrac
not 1 of those channels come in on Woodruff rd. Plus most don't even carry baseball. Even if the x is marked.

This is the kind of stuff The AD could fix.

If they are supposed to carry certain sports, and don't, then let IMG know. It's in their hands. They handle the contracts for the Gamecock Radio Network.

Stations have to agree to pay for the rights to air the sports, usually by guaranteeing they can sell the advertising. Ray can't exactly demand stations carry sports if it's a money losing venture for the station.

Reactions: atl-cock
Rendezvous sold out to a new owner last year and didn't carry it the last time I checked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT