ADVERTISEMENT

Any reason why 107.5 didn’t cover Beamer’s Media Day Today live?

CavDad62

Sep 9, 2010
Maybe I missed their explanation, but it seems like the Gamecock Flagship station would be at the Preseason kickoff press conference.

instead, I got to listen to soccer updates, jersey numbers, gabbing about fire trucks, and some lady’s macaroni and cheese. Priceless.

thankful that there are media people there covering it - following their tweets on Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: mavcock and will110
Is it on anywhere else? I went on YouTube and couldn’t find anything.

Maybe I missed their explanation, but it seems like the Gamecock Flagship station would be at the Preseason kickoff press conference.

instead, I got to listen to soccer updates, jersey numbers, gabbing about fire trucks, and some lady’s macaroni and cheese. Priceless.

thankful that there are media people there covering it - following their tweets on Twitter.
I'm the biggest Gamecock on the planet but at that time slot I listen to the Roar because their hosts are infinitely better than those clowns.

Reactions: 76MACC
What would you expect then to say? Not a single one of those hosts played any level of football outside of Tommy Moody who is happy just giving countdowns.

At this point why complain? 107.5 is not a hard hitting sports station and never will be. It is just guys discussing their hobbies with an occasional sports topic. Brent Johnson put this format together since his background was music morning radio DJ and that is what those guys fo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT