ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching this Kareem Hunt interview??

Missed it. But how can you kick the Raven running back (Ray Rice) Out the league permanently and bring this guy back?

Missed it. But how can you kick the Raven running back (Ray Rice) Out the league permanently and bring this guy back?

They didn’t kick him out of the league , nobody would pick him up after the Video . Thank god . Will be interesting to see . Rice was over 30 and on the back end of his career , Hunt is a 2nd year 3 down RB In his prime . It sucks to say but somebody will pick him up eventually . Winning in the NFL is way more important than being moral . If Michael Vick and Greg Hardy can come back then I’m sure Hunt will.

We're in the #Metoo movement...

He's gone and any team claims him will not look good until he get's his mind right...

Will be interesting to see . Joe Mixon almost killed a girl on video and Tyreek Hill choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach in college and both of those guys will probably go to the pro bowl and get massive extensions . Sad world we live in .

They didn’t kick him out of the league , nobody would pick him up after the Video . Thank god . Will be interesting to see . Rice was over 30 and on the back end of his career , Hunt is a 2nd year 3 down RB In his prime . It sucks to say but somebody will pick him up eventually . Winning in the NFL is way more important than being moral . If Michael Vick and Greg Hardy can come back then I’m sure Hunt will.
He'll be back.

Rice was actually 27 and playing his best football.

Rice was actually 27 and playing his best football.

He was coming of his worst season as a pro . Averaged about 3.5 yards a carry, lowest of his career . I know because I drafted him first in my Fantasy league that year !! Big mistake .

Reactions: Carolina4
He was coming of his worst season as a pro . Averaged about 3.5 yards a carry, lowest of his career . I know because I drafted him first in my Fantasy league that year !! Big mistake .

You are right. Had 4 consecutive 1,000 yard seasons but finished with 660 in 2013.

This is exactly right. Running backs don't last long in the NFL. Their prime is a very brief period after all the hits.

Yet they expect us to take them seriously when they kneel in protest of police brutality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT