ADVERTISEMENT

What sucks most about losing this game?

If Leggette catches the ball on that short pass in the backfield on the second play of the game and the refs call intentional grounding on that hit on their qb, we win.
Always fun to play shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Not being able to beat them back to back since the Spurrier days. Last night should've been 2 in a row, we had the pieces but the coaching was pure rooster sh*t
Man I agree. That was a very winnable game. Seems like many of the years when they are bad we have the ability to be a little worse. That was one of the more winnable games and we laid a giant goose egg. Usually if your defense doesn’t give up an offensive TD you win.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
If Leggette catches the ball on that short pass in the backfield on the second play of the game and the refs call intentional grounding on that hit on their qb, we win.
Always fun to play should, woulda, coulda.
Don’t get me wrong, it would have helped to not give them half their points in one play ten seconds into the game but we kinda recovered from that. We just didn’t do anything after that either.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
1. Getting beat by a sorry QB that barely threw for 100 yards
2. Listening to your tater friends & family brag about their upcoming Cheese It Bowl
3. Watching a FG kicker that couldn’t kick it in the ocean all year hit 3 from beyond 40.
#4. knowing that next year will be more of the same ... at best, and score wise, it will probably be worse.

Reactions: cockofdawn
The fact that Clemson had a very very conservative offensive approach and we just let them execute it. We didn't try to attack anything to create a possible mistake. Just let them run the Tecmo Bowl 4-play offense and beat us. Yes I get it we didn't give up a TD, but we also didn't force the issue either. Just sat back and let them have their crumbs. That QB is terrible and we didn't try to do anything to put the game in his hands and take advantage of any mistakes.

What hurts the most is that Clemson just aint good this year
and we couldn"t take em down at home
I think this is the worst. We had a window of a couple really bad clemson teams and we got them once. This could have been 2 in a row, and think how that would have helped recruiting etc.
Yep! absolutely! We catch them with one of - if not THE - worst team they've fielded in a decade plus, and we crap the bed. So typical Carolina to not be able to take advantage of what we should be able to / need to take advantage of!! Maddening....

The fact that Clemson had a very very conservative offensive approach and we just let them execute it. We didn't try to attack anything to create a possible mistake. Just let them run the Tecmo Bowl 4-play offense and beat us. Yes I get it we didn't give up a TD, but we also didn't force the issue either. Just sat back and let them have their crumbs. That QB is terrible and we didn't try to do anything to put the game in his hands and take advantage of any mistakes.
I agree with you 100%

Our defense is not the reason we lost. It was the strength of their team, the D-line against our weak O-Line. Rattler never had a chance.
I am not blaming the players on the O-line. I am sure they were giving it their best effort. Anybody paying attention knew the O-line was the weak link going into 2023. The portal provided us an opportunity to fix it, and it didn't get fixed.

Our defense is not the reason we lost. It was the strength of their team, the D-line against our weak O-Line. Rattler never had a chance.
I am not blaming the players on the O-line. I am sure they were giving it their best effort. Anybody paying attention knew the O-line was the weak link going into 2023. The portal provided us an opportunity to fix it, and it didn't get fixed.
O-line issues...same old story for the last decade.

Always fun to play shoulda, woulda, coulda.
They could've easily called that blatant hold up the middle too on the Doty TD run, their #19 got held and drug to the ground bad lol. They were the better team, they were dumb for not running the ball more every time they got around the 30. The offense had no answer for the defense.

They could've easily called that blatant hold up the middle too on the Doty TD run, their #19 got held and drug to the ground bad lol. They were the better team, they were dumb for not running the ball more every time they got around the 30. The offense had no answer for the defense.
I've acknowledged that we lost. My post was more sarcasm.

Reactions: SomebodyLookatThis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT