ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone besides me enter this old cruel world on January 7th?

Turning the big 77 today and kind of proud of the fact I've last this long. Not that it breaks a record by any means but when one reaches their golden years, they have survived something.
Happy Birthday. You share a birthday with Kenny Loggins and Lamar Jackson….and my sister.

Hope your day has been a great one. Go Cocks!

• Love
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
77? Wow! That's great. You deserve the be called Frederick from now on!!! A name befitting a man of great wisdom!

• Love
b22eacf34487d14c5740f7b2cd7357f0.jpg
Happy Birthday Freddie...LOL

• Love
Turning the big 77 today and kind of proud of the fact I've last this long. Not that it breaks a record by any means but when one reaches their golden years, they have survived something.
you should be....congrats, i hope i can make it that long.....im 51....my parents are still living, both 84.....i might have a shot

• Love
Happy Belated Birthday Freddie. You definitely are one of the good guys on here. Hope your day was great. Let's discuss this again this time next year!

• Love
Hope you had a good birthday.

I’m one year ahead of you. However, my youngest granddaughter turned 19 on the 7th.

Last edited:
  • Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT