ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else sick of watching scam newton showboat??

I want to be a Cam Newton fan and definitely admire him as a player but the dancing after every first down is pretty tough to watch.

Reactions: Ladycockcock
Cam has come into his own now and is one of the toughest players in the NFL. Evidence of the run he just made. He has more heart and guts of any player. Love him!

Guys, it's not like everyone else isn't doing the exact same thing, he just gets more opportunity because he's that good! That run he just made put a cap on the mvp and again quite a few Falcon cheap shots! Everybody wants to shut him up, but they can't!

Guys, it's not like everyone else isn't doing the exact same thing, he just gets more opportunity because he's that good! That run he just made put a cap on the mvp and again quite a few Falcon cheap shots! Everybody wants to shut him up, but they can't!

I guess you missed the helmet to Ryan's ribs.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
Great getting that loss out of the way. Didn't want that added pressure in the playoffs. Now go win a Superbowl!

He needs a lesson in humility. Hopefully, it will come soon and on national tv.
i figured that wreck might do it to him....as i dont like the showboating from him or anyone for that matter, that's just his way of having fun....does it rub people the wrong way? hell yeah, but it's easier to overlook when he plays for the team you pull for.....i do wish he would tone it down some or someone will take a cheap shot on him

Yeah I know. Having fun and playing with enthusiasm is just despicable. And don't even get me started on all the things he does off the field. Raising money for disabled kids and whatnot. The nerve of that guy.

Reactions: 5pointsalum16
Yeah I know. Having fun and playing with enthusiasm is just despicable. And don't even get me started on all the things he does off the field. Raising money for disabled kids and whatnot. The nerve of that guy.
Seriously what a terrible human being. @UpstateGamecock2 does way more for the world than Cam. You should write him a letter and tell him how you feel like that woman from Tennessee lol.

Could it be that some of you, from the caucasian persuasion, strongly disapprove of brother Cam because he is a gifted, handsome, articulate, and very athletic QB with a cannon arm who just happens to be an African-American? Are some of you enraged by his celebratory antics because a black, talented, multi-millionaire exhibits his joyful nature by throwing it up there in your ofay faces behind his megawatt smile? Or maybe you've just seen enough of him, through the years, .......like me? I believe that Cam Newton is a supremely talented and unusually gifted spoiled brat, and he would be a self-serving showoff regardless of color, hue, circumstance or profession! Word, baby!

Reactions: 5pointsalum16
Could it be that some of you, from the caucasian persuasion, strongly disapprove of brother Cam because he is a gifted, handsome, articulate, and very athletic QB with a cannon arm who just happens to be an African-American? Are some of you enraged by his celebratory antics because a black, talented, multi-millionaire exhibits his joyful nature by throwing it up there in your ofay faces behind his megawatt smile? Or maybe you've just seen enough of him, through the years, .......like me? I believe that Cam Newton is a supremely talented and unusually gifted spoiled brat, and he would be a self-serving showoff regardless of color, hue, circumstance or profession! Word, baby!
Lol well it's definitely possible...but I'm white and I think he's the man

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Seriously what a terrible human being. @UpstateGamecock2 does way more for the world than Cam. You should write him a letter and tell him how you feel like that woman from Tennessee lol.
Anyone else find it curious that while Tomtrix4 was attacking me, 5pointsalum16 was MIA. Now that Tomtrix4 has bowed out for the night (hot date with dumbo's mommy...we think, maybe his own-?), 5pointsalum16 is back in full force, taking over where Tomtrix4 left off.

Maybe the same person?!?! I love it!!!

Anyone else find it curious that while Tomtrix4 was attacking me, 5pointsalum16 was MIA. Now that Tomtrix4 has bowed out for the night (hot date with dumbo's mommy...we think, maybe his own-?), 5pointsalum16 is back in full force, taking over where Tomtrix4 left off.

Maybe the same person?!?! I love it!!!
Ask the site monitors if we're the same person. I've been off here because I've been hunting out in Texas with my family the last couple days.

Ask the site monitors if we're the same person. I've been off here because I've been hunting out in Texas with my family the last couple days.
Oh, okay. Sorry. You're so credible, anything you say has to be true, right?!? Guess you'll have to start another user name now. How many have you had? It must not get old for you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT