ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone feel bad for Muschamp?

giphy.gif

He must have devised the game plan for Georgia today. They couldn’t stop Bama.
I was thinking the exact same thing... It was like Muschamp at Florida and at UofSC. Porous defense. Some decent plays on offense, but nothing when it mattered.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Muschamp played Tanner and UofSC like a fiddle to enrich himself. I hope our people went to some sort of contract negotiations and hiring class after that.
I wonder how many of the 64 power five schools pay their womens basketball coach more than their football coach?

Not really, but I wouldn't kick a sleeping dog, he's in the playoffs. Something we may never see.

No. And I doubt Muschamp feels sorry for Muschamp. He is one of the most successful people any of us know. Muschamp is a good football coach. But he just isn't a head coach. But somehow he fooled two SEC schools into thinking he was and made huge salaries, and was give multi millions on his departure from each. So his great grandkids probably won't have to work if they take care of their money. Muschamp knows he somehow cheated the system for riches beyond his wildest dreams. I doubt he could care less

I just hope that somehow Bama beats UGA again in the championship game. If you guys recall, Spurrier beat FSU for the national championship AFTER FSU beat the Gators in the regular season. I just hope that history neither repeats nor rhymes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT