ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone seen our new logo?

martwing

Nov 9, 2007
Lake Murray
U of SC

DwfkvrkXcAAtMd-

Not thinking I like it.

We tried to get copyright rights to the interlocking SC and the use of USC but lost. Like it or not, the University needs to have legally protected logos and the change is inevitable.

April Fools early? Seriously - I hope this is a joke. Nobody would by anything with that crap on it. Just go to the baseball SC if we have to promote something different.

Reactions: 92Pony
If true, why don`t they post some options and solicit fan`s feedback? Nobody could possibly get excited about this.

My favorite logo is the block C with the Gamecock in it but has "Carolina Gamecocks" written on the logo. It was popular back in the 80's, I have several magnets of this logo. HATE the current "South Carolina" wordmark like you see on the outside of the BeastBoard.

This probably came from the same hand that gave us the script Carolina on our helmet. You'd think our folks would have gotten a clue when the entire design team showed up at the unveiling wearing orange overalls.

This probably came from the same hand that gave us the script Carolina on our helmet. You'd think our folks would have gotten a clue when the entire design team showed up at the unveiling wearing orange overalls.

This could be a post of the year candidate.

I hated script Carolina and thought for sure that would be the screw up of the year logo wise. Then this came along....

Hey Ben, just wait, they'll probably go ahead and do this new one in script also, anticipating the high demand.

Agree. Someone has probably went ahead and ordered coffee mugs, T Shirts, posters, football helmets, etc....with this on it.

My favorite logo is the block C with the Gamecock in it but has "Carolina Gamecocks" written on the logo. It was popular back in the 80's, I have several magnets of this logo. HATE the current "South Carolina" wordmark like you see on the outside of the BeastBoard.

Agree, that “South Carolina” to me always looks like it was made with WordArt in an old version of Microsoft Word.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT