ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone with Season tickets not going to the game this weekend becasue

section907

Sep 16, 2000
you're mad at the coaches and team play? If so, what are you doing with your tickets? Go Gamecocks.

This is USC student parent weekend. If a season tickets holder is not going offer them to parent of a student that you may know. That is what I have done, but I did this in August.
So you already knew it was going to be bad, huh? Didn't even wait for the team to start tanking.

J/k - good idea

you're mad at the coaches and team play? If so, what are you doing with your tickets? Go Gamecocks.

Gonna be 72 degrees....maybe some rain....we will be out there at 10 am and hope to tailgate until at minimum halftime of the 3:30 game. Its so damn nice out there now. My kids enjoy it more than I.

I prefer watching football after or before a game on my flatscreen at tailgate than at home. I will pack it up if it is going to pour down however.

With that said, I have embraced letting our young players play and significant changes coming on the coaching staff. The outcome of the game is less relevant as I can't find the 6th win on the schedule without massive improvement on both sides of the ball. But I will support them nonetheless.

Well I had many doubts about 11,10 or even 9 wins season, but I did not think we have 4 or 5 wins season either. I know now that I will be correct one and unfortunately may be incorrect on the other.
So you already knew it was going to be bad, huh? Didn't even wait for the team to start tanking.

J/k - good idea

I have already been given 6 tickets in awesome seating sections. I gladly took them and am inviting family from out of town to come join us and watch the game. You dont want the tickets? Well, there are people like me that will be glad to take them and attend and have a great time.

Reactions: SwampFox99
If you're a "fan" and don't show up then please remove your Gamecock gear and go pull for someone else. Fair weather jerks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT