ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently the food at Bank of America will make you sick

All reasons why it's usually not a good idea to eat out. All restaurants need to do is stock containers of Germx in convenient locations. I was once at Golden Corral and an employee came in the restroom while I was using it. I washed my hands. He did not. Have not been back.
A lot of these restaurant employees are young and just see their job as a temporary so don't care about their work station or if any customers come back. It's up to good management to spot these and not hire them in the first place or to fire them if necessary.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I’m proud. If you don’t trust the fountain sprite in the souvenir cup, the 20oz bottle can work
I just use bottled water with mine...
makers_mark_50ml__62705.1506571333.jpg

You ain't seen nuttin til you ate ARA Slater food at M&N cafeteria in the Honey Combs.

That's where they invented Carolina Quick Step.

Reactions: martwing
Those environments are so sketchy. I try to avoid the food at big events. Even if you don't get sick immediately and simply have digestive issues - it can in certain cases cause lasting impacts on your gut microbiome and possible chronic infections...It's insane they still serve antibiotic-laden, dirty Sysco meat, etc. to the public as they certainly don't serve it to their families.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT