ADVERTISEMENT

April Franchise of the Month & Monthly Contest - Guess the franchise - Get 3 months free–or just humor me!!! Sponsored by: MyPerfectFranchise.Net

Aug 22, 2022
I love this concept because the model has been proven over and over and might have the highest success rate of any concept in the franchise industry.

I have around 90 employees in just one of my businesses, so no employees is a beautiful thing! The big negative is it's a big brick and mortar footprint which means high start-up costs and at least 12 months to get open due to lease negotiations and build-out.

Great news is the commercial real estate opportunities are increasing by the day right now and this business is one that Amazon/IT can never replace!

1. No Employees!!! Who doesn’t love that!!!???
2. Semi-absentee ownership model, but really more absentee than semi-absentee. This means 10-20 hours a week is necessary and keeping your day job is possible.
3. Brick and Mortar – big footprint of 4k-6k sq ft... which also means...
4. Higher start-up costs (500k-1MM)
5. Totally revamping their industry as professionals that work there make more money and become business owners rather than employees Day 1 – if they have a customer base.
6. Health, beauty, fitness type industry... not going to get specific there as it would give it away

Thanks for playing!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT