ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas knows how to recruit

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
FJQeLl5XMAEKlh7

The problem with this tweet, The NCAA already knows about this not only at Arkansas, but other schools like Tennessee and others... It starts from the top at the AD's...
But when the girls start talking, they can’t ignore it…wasn’t it Louisville Basketball that got busted for this too? And that was before the #metoo stuff. These girls took the money. They took the “hogs”. Now they’re going to take a whole lot more money now.

Reactions: USCRBCOCK
I wish it is was true, but the NCAA hasn't done anything over the years with these types of complaints... These ladies need to find a lawyer and start a lawsuit... Giving all the evidence to the NCAA might as well give to their accusers...
I’m sure they will. Should be easy to figure out which recruits this impacted. Just look for the ones who were “blown” away with their visit…

If this is real, what’s her angle? What does she want? Is she bragging? Is she trying to get Ark in trouble? Is she trying to make the NCAA look bad? Is she looking for another payday, somehow?

If this is real, what’s her angle? What does she want? Is she bragging? Is she trying to get Ark in trouble? Is she trying to make the NCAA look bad? Is she looking for another payday, somehow?
Is it LSU or Texas setting them up? Does the OP have insight? 😳

Is it LSU or Texas setting them up? Does the OP have insight? 😳
Texas doesn't care enough about Arkansas to try and get them in trouble. I can't think of a recruit Texas has lost to them. If we were going to set someone up it would be OU or A&M. I kinda feel like LSU probably feels the same way. Who does Arkansas fight with for recruits? Missouri? Tennessee? Mississippi? Miss State?

Lawsuit? For what?

I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Express and I believe you can sue anyone for anything and if these ladies were paid to show these players a good time and something went wrong, You can sue and help bring it to light.

Do you really trust the NCAA to investigate this? They could open a can of worms though out the county with other programs.

It's not right to sell sex to young men maybe under age and parents can do more damage to a program using the law of statutory rape if what these ladies are saying what they did is true.

Last edited:
Reactions: vacock#
It’s like what an Ohio State assistant told a friend of mine about recruiting. He said that all of these fancy facilities and Op Centers with bowling alleys, putt putt courses, fun parks and game rooms are nice to show the family on the visit but the kids won’t be found there. It’s still all about the three “Ps” with kids, pot, p**#*, and pesos.
Arkansas is showing that they understand.

It’s like what an Ohio State assistant told a friend of mine about recruiting. He said that all of these fancy facilities and Op Centers with bowling alleys, putt putt courses, fun parks and game rooms are nice to show the family on the visit but the kids won’t be found there. It’s still all about the three “Ps” with kids, pot, p**#*, and pesos.
Arkansas is showing that they understand.
They should take recruits to Nevada. Isn't it legal there?

My understanding is she(they) willingly provided a service and was paid. I understand if payment was not issued. Why would a sex seller or drug seller bring this type of attention to themselves? There once was a whale that lived under water. That whale wanted everyone to see how amazing an animal it was. That whale surfaced to show itself off to the world. You know what happened to that whale? It got harpooned. Moral of the story is stay underwater.

Im not a lawyer, but did stay at a Holiday Express and I believe you can sue anyone for anything and if these ladies were paid to show these players a good time and something went wrong, You can sue and help bring it to light.

Do you really trust the NCAA to investigate this? They could open a can of worms though out the county with other programs.

It's not right to sell sex to young men maybe under age and parents can do more damage to a program using the law of statutory rape if what these ladies are saying what they did is true.
Yeah, the NCAA may investigate, and Arkansas Tech University will have to pay the piper.

If LSU or Texas wanted to set a team up it would be Bama. Arkansas is only good at Track and Field.
Saban could have recruits have sex with the cheerleading team at half time on the 50 yard line during the Homecoming game and the NCAA would ignore it. Of course he doesn't do that because he is one of the few that doesn't really have to cheat. The recruits come to him begging for offers.

Reactions: TAV31 and chief2791
Texas doesn't care enough about Arkansas to try and get them in trouble. I can't think of a recruit Texas has lost to them. If we were going to set someone up it would be OU or A&M. I kinda feel like LSU probably feels the same way. Who does Arkansas fight with for recruits? Missouri? Tennessee? Mississippi? Miss State?
While I've got you on the phone, are we now prepared to say that Texas and Oklahoma won't be coming to the SEC any sooner than the end of the current Big 12 TV contract?

Reactions: TAV31
It sounds like a disgruntled employee! She was promised a different pay plan and now they won’t honor it! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: TAV31
My understanding is she(they) willingly provided a service and was paid. I understand if payment was not issued. Why would a sex seller or drug seller bring this type of attention to themselves? There once was a whale that lived under water. That whale wanted everyone to see how amazing an animal it was. That whale surfaced to show itself off to the world. You know what happened to that whale? It got harpooned. Moral of the story is stay underwater.
I believe she was already being “harpooned” by the recruits! Hey oh!!!!

While I've got you on the phone, are we now prepared to say that Texas and Oklahoma won't be coming to the SEC any sooner than the end of the current Big 12 TV contract?
That's the fear. Texas would pay to get loose, but OU doesn't have the money to do so. Texas and OU are tied at the hip, so it may not be possible. People were hoping ESPN would step up with money to bribe this to happen, but either they are unwilling or the ask by the Big 12/TV is too high. There is a bit of a staring game and who blinks first going on. It didn't help Baylor and Oklahoma State playing in the Big 12 championship game. If that had been Texas and OU, they would be itching to be rid of us. OU is imploding with Riley leaving, so things don't look good.

Reactions: king ward
If LSU or Texas wanted to set a team up it would be Bama. Arkansas is only good at Track and Field.

Arkansas had twice as many SEC Championships last year than any other SEC athletic program. They won both SEC baseball Championships, had an elite 8 basketball team, and football finished with 9 wins. Lol

Reactions: caughtlookin
That's the fear. Texas would pay to get loose, but OU doesn't have the money to do so. Texas and OU are tied at the hip, so it may not be possible. People were hoping ESPN would step up with money to bribe this to happen, but either they are unwilling or the ask by the Big 12/TV is too high. There is a bit of a staring game and who blinks first going on. It didn't help Baylor and Oklahoma State playing in the Big 12 championship game. If that had been Texas and OU, they would be itching to be rid of us. OU is imploding with Riley leaving, so things don't look good.
I would have hoped that the Big 12 would want to get its new conference up and running and that settlement talks would have commenced, but it looks as if I'm going to be disappointed, as well as the new schools that have signed on with the Big 12.

I would have hoped that the Big 12 would want to get its new conference up and running and that settlement talks would have commenced, but it looks as if I'm going to be disappointed, as well as the new schools that have signed on with the Big 12.
There have certainly been settlement talks, just they were acrimonious and unproductive. Wanted ridiculous numbers, which was expected, you always start negotiations big, but their bruised egos just want to punish OU and Texas more than do a deal fair to all. So the sides don't seem close. One problem is no one knows who makes decisions in the Big 12 now. In the past if Texas wanted something and OU supported it, decisions got made quickly. Maybe that makes Texas a bully but at least decisions were made quickly and decisively. Now with no OU or Texas to lead, you have a bunch of followers in the Big 12 that are not used to leading. Every team wants a different direction and the Commissioner is not very good (more worried about his job than the conference). So they can't even agree on a bottom line consensus of what they would take to dissolve the Grant of Rights early.

Reactions: king ward
Arkansas is more of a thorn than LSU and Texas would like to admit. 1/4 of Arky players come from Texas and they always have a good O-line. I could see some jealousy.

Arkansas is more of a thorn than LSU and Texas would like to admit. 1/4 of Arky players come from Texas and they always have a good O-line. I could see some jealousy.
I can not think of a high school recruit that Texas has wanted that went to Arkansas in a long time. Texas fights with OU, LSU, A&M, Alabama, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Stanford, Michigan and even occasionally Texas Tech, Baylor and Oklahoma State over Texas high school players. The guys Arkansas gets from Texas are mostly 2* and 3* players. This year (2022) Arkansas got 1 three star player Texas didn't want. In 2021 Arkansas got 4 three star players and 1 four star player, none of which had Texas offers. In 2020 Arkansas got 2 three star players and 1 two star player, none of which Texas wanted. You have to go back to 2018 to find one defensive back that Texas had offered, Jalen Catalon, and they had to promise his two star older brother Kendall could transfer in on scholarship. Before that you would have to go back 20 years to 2002 to find another Texas high schooler Texas and Arkansas both wanted.

Oh I'm sorry, was she raped or did she willingly accept money for sex with 17 and 18 yr olds? Not sure she would have much of a case to sue anyone. All she is doing is admitting to exchanging sex for money, and she may be indicting herself under some Arkansas state law.

Reactions: vacock#
Oh I'm sorry, was she raped or did she willingly accept money for sex with 17 and 18 yr olds? Not sure she would have much of a case to sue anyone. All she is doing is admitting to exchanging sex for money, and she may be indicting herself under some Arkansas state law.
Hard to bring a criminal case against her because if arrested she says "I was joking" and you then have no real proof. Maybe you can prove she was paid, but not what for.

There are a few - Jalen Catalon, Andrew Parker, Devwah Whaley, Myron Cunningham, John Ridgeway, Drew Sanders. Some Arkansas guys with Texas offers like McTelvin Agim and Hudson Henry.

Anyway, original tweet was fake and the account has been deleted. Looked like an Ole Miss fan that created it.

I can not think of a high school recruit that Texas has wanted that went to Arkansas in a long time. Texas fights with OU, LSU, A&M, Alabama, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Stanford, Michigan and even occasionally Texas Tech, Baylor and Oklahoma State over Texas high school players. The guys Arkansas gets from Texas are mostly 2* and 3* players. This year (2022) Arkansas got 1 three star player Texas didn't want. In 2021 Arkansas got 4 three star players and 1 four star player, none of which had Texas offers. In 2020 Arkansas got 2 three star players and 1 two star player, none of which Texas wanted. You have to go back to 2018 to find one defensive back that Texas had offered, Jalen Catalon, and they had to promise his two star older brother Kendall could transfer in on scholarship. Before that you would have to go back 20 years to 2002 to find another Texas high schooler Texas and Arkansas both wanted.
👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT