ADVERTISEMENT

Assistance Request: Parking for Carolina Natatorium

PerchedOnRings

Oct 1, 2001
We are in SC visiting my family. My daughter wants to go to the swim meet tomorrow. I've entered the directions on two different apps. One shows on satellite that I'm ending up at an old ball field on Wheat, the other shows that we have to park on Assembly at Whaley & walk 14 minutes to the Natatorium/Blatt. Can someone tell me where to park and how to get to the entrance. I'd prefer to not be struggling in Cola at 4 on a Friday.

I'd just park on the street.
On Wheat? It's been forever since I've been there. I can't tell on the app which building is Blatt. The pushpin is dropped in front of what looks like a ball field.

We'll be coming in on Assembly if that helps anyone.

Long time swim dad here. We usually found parking in the lot right next to the Blatt, on Wheat. There is also one right across the street from that lot.

If that fails try the meter spaces along Sumter. Just a couple minute walk to the Blatt. There are also meter slots on Blossom, coming from Main on the right. Short walk to the Blatt, cutting across the field or on the walkway between the dorms on Blossom.

The swim meet entrance is not the main entrance. Looking at the Blatt walk around to the left side towards the back. You will see it when you get towards the end of the building.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Glad to hear a Gamecock will be parking there. I feel like when they have swim meets half the cars are covered in tiger paws. Chaps my ass because I can't get a spot to go in and work out. I'm fine sharing the facility with guests but I bet those Clemson folks don't have anything nice to say about USC even though we host stuff like this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT