ADVERTISEMENT

Audit every local, city, state and federal

Haha. Yeah right. We are on a train ride with a different conductor every election and no one knows where the train is going. Have to make the best of every situation for you and your family.

• Haha
Reactions: TAV31
Government Agency, recover the stolen funds, prosecute and put the guilty to work on the border until they repay their debt to the American citizens. This is a public service announcement. Thank you

Aren't cities, towns, counties, etc already required to have an independent audit each year?

The town I live near has an accounting report they release each year that is completed by an accounting firm that is based in another county. The report is made available on the website and it's also available for review at the local city hall. A few years ago the mayor was quoted in the town newspaper that no one ever came by to view it but it all the reports were always available.

I mean it doesn't stop people from accusing town officials of stealing money or all sorts of other accusations- especially from people that would never take the time to review the report, or probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
Aren't cities, towns, counties, etc already required to have an independent audit each year?

The town I live near has an accounting report they release each year that is completed by an accounting firm that is based in another county. The report is made available on the website and it's also available for review at the local city hall. A few years ago the mayor was quoted in the town newspaper that no one ever came by to view it but it all the reports were always available.

I mean it doesn't stop people from accusing town officials of stealing money or all sorts of other accusations- especially from people that would never take the time to review the report, or probably wouldn't understand it anyway.
Shoot me the audit of the covid relief plan. I’ve looked and looked but come up empty. Thanks for the help!!

Government Agency, recover the stolen funds, prosecute and put the guilty to work on the border until they repay their debt to the American citizens. This is a public service announcement. Thank you
This website is really done. WTF does this have to do with Gamecock sports. I realize that the Gamecocks pretty much suck in every sport that isn't Women's Bball, but have we nothing to discuss at all?

Ah debtor's prisons, what a fresh idea.

Reactions: Bftboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT