ADVERTISEMENT

Averaging 6 yards per play on offense

_NOVA_

Oct 12, 2009
We haven’t done that since 2013.

Also the first time we’ve been in the top 50 in estimated offensive points scored per game since 2014.

Just might have something going with Bryan McClendon. Pretty impressive for a first year OC to take what was a complete dumpster fire on offense and make them more than respectable.

I liked that we finally tested the corners....FINALLY.
We just went back to slant routes too that were so beneficial over the years. Remember Kenny MCKinley getting many a first down over the middle.

Yep we can't pin this one on the offense. When you score 31 in The Swamp and have a 17 point lead then lose it's time for the on the job training of a DC to end.

We looked great on offense till you no who evidently put his 2 cents into the equation. Florida was on their heels for most of three quarters.

I still can't get the final 52 seconds of the first half. We had everything working and, again, we called off the dogs. Thats plenty of time to get at least in FG range. Florida was very thankful I guarantee.

Our coach needs to completely stay out of the offensive staff's way. He has his hands full on the other side of the ball. We need to try and score as many points as we can, because right now no lead looks safe.

Reactions: aceman39
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT