ADVERTISEMENT

Bama hates him too

Birds of a feather flock together....they can both jump in the lake.

I seem to remember it was the Notre Dame coach, Kelly, that complained about it. If it was Swinney then why not provide a link to the story or video. The author of the story just throws it out like its fact. Fine, if its a fact then provide your source. Whether Swinney complained or not I dont care, I just cant stand these "snapchat" quality writing.

That article was turrible!! I couldn't even follow the points he thought he was making? Except that he obviously dislikes Dabo. If Dabo was so opposed why would he have former players on the scout team last year? If anyone gripes about rules it is little Nicky. He was having coronaries over tempo offenses until they finally changed the defense substitution rule!

Reactions: agantt
I seem to remember it was the Notre Dame coach, Kelly, that complained about it. If it was Swinney then why not provide a link to the story or video. The author of the story just throws it out like its fact. Fine, if its a fact then provide your source. Whether Swinney complained or not I dont care, I just cant stand these "snapchat" quality writing.

I was wondering the same thing...since Dabo seemed ok with this by using Boyd in practices. The title of the article made me think it had to do with that jumbo package Bama scored the TD with...which was absolutely brilliant and I hope we do the same with Wilkins, Big Dex, and maybe Ferrell.

Reactions: Tiger71 and agantt
I was wondering the same thing...since Dabo seemed ok with this by using Boyd in practices. The title of the article made me think it had to do with that jumbo package Bama scored the TD with...which was absolutely brilliant and I hope we do the same with Wilkins, Big Dex, and maybe Ferrell.
Seriously...why are you posting on a Gamecock board. I would figure with all the "greatness", "elite", and "iron" you're bending at Pickens Teck, you would be swallowing all of that crap every minute of every day over there. Go away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT