ADVERTISEMENT

Bars in CLT for Super Bowl

Palmetto_Cock

Aug 27, 2015
I will be staying in a hotel near Charlotte-Douglas Sunday night in order to catch a 5am flight Monday morning. So, I was thinking about getting up there early and finding somewhere to watch the Super Bowl. Any suggestions of good places that will have the game on and a decent atmosphere? Male, early 30's, single, any budget level is fine. Thanks in advance!

I didn't read it, but there was an article in the Charlotte paper today titled "five super bowl parties in Charlotte you don't want to miss."

I will be staying in a hotel near Charlotte-Douglas Sunday night in order to catch a 5am flight Monday morning. So, I was thinking about getting up there early and finding somewhere to watch the Super Bowl. Any suggestions of good places that will have the game on and a decent atmosphere? Male, early 30's, single, any budget level is fine. Thanks in advance!
Downtown
Flight - THE Gamecock bar of Charlotte, you know they are serious when they have Clempson helmets in the urinals...
http://flightclt.com/
Wild Wing Cafe in EpiCenter
Carolina Ale House (hopefully they would have the upstairs open)

Closer to the airport
Taco Mac - Huge selection of beer and TVs EVERYWHERE (South Park)
Angry Ales - More of a dive bar for college + 5-8 years

Breweries near the airport. (Check their times, i'm not sure if they would stay open late for the game since it's on Sunday)
Triple C
Old Meck
Sugar Creek
Sycamore

There's a section of bars that you could go to by default if you can't make a decision.
Hot Taco, All American Pub, Oak Room, and a few others are all in the same building.

Downtown
Flight - THE Gamecock bar of Charlotte, you know they are serious when they have Clempson helmets in the urinals...
http://flightclt.com/
Wild Wing Cafe in EpiCenter
Carolina Ale House (hopefully they would have the upstairs open)

Closer to the airport
Taco Mac - Huge selection of beer and TVs EVERYWHERE (South Park)
Angry Ales - More of a dive bar for college + 5-8 years

Breweries near the airport. (Check their times, i'm not sure if they would stay open late for the game since it's on Sunday)
Triple C
Old Meck
Sugar Creek
Sycamore

There's a section of bars that you could go to by default if you can't make a decision.
Hot Taco, All American Pub, Oak Room, and a few others are all in the same building.

Awesome info, thank you very much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT