ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball team

cocktal

Dec 13, 2014
The Wyncoop interview last night, which was on national t.v. showed me that
this team is has no leadership and no discipline. Throwing popcorn at him, then
having that idiot do his " Whack-a-mole" routine tells it all.
I felt embarrassed for the team, the university and most of all, for the lack of
control in this dugout. Before tonight's game, Holbrook should march these
immature kids out to home plate and make them apologize to the fans and the
university, if not, Tanner should publicly chastise C.H. with a public reprimand.

I was very embarrassing! Definitely a total lack of respect shown for the university and CH. Sad, very sad.
confused0024.r191677.gif

Kids having fun. All teams do it. If we were winning it would be accepted. I do think Holbrook has a lax attitude though about shenanigans and now isn't the best time probably. I know Ray finally allowed it with Roth and the guys and they played loose as a result. Now it looks like clowning around on the field and in the dugout.

Originally posted by sclawman77:

Kids having fun. All teams do it. If we were winning it would be accepted. I do think Holbrook has a lax attitude though about shenanigans and now isn't the best time probably. I know Ray finally allowed it with Roth and the guys and they played loose as a result. Now it looks like clowning around on the field and in the dugout.
Yeah, different story when you're getting your ass SEVERELY destroyed

No, not all teams do it. I was coached in high school by Fred Jordan (The Citadel), and we ran our azzes off if we acted like that. His time was not to be wasted, even in high school, even if we won, even in practice. The focus was between the lines, not effing off. If we wanted to have "free, fun time", then we could quit and go play video games. If you wanted to get better, you worked.

This post was edited on 4/17 2:50 PM by G-C-Gamecock

Originally posted by cocktal:
The Wyncoop interview last night, which was on national t.v. showed me that
this team is has no leadership and no discipline. Throwing popcorn at him, then
having that idiot do his " Whack-a-mole" routine tells it all.
I felt embarrassed for the team, the university and most of all, for the lack of
control in this dugout. Before tonight's game, Holbrook should march these
immature kids out to home plate and make them apologize to the fans and the
university, if not, Tanner should publicly chastise C.H. with a public reprimand.
Bolshoi. whack-a-mole is not the reason they are playing shitty

I remember losing some close games in high school, and I sure as hell didn't feel like clowning around and acting the fool. The few times we were blown out, I was so mad I wanted to punch someone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT