ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball to Play CSU at Greenjackets Stadium in April.

I saw Clemson is playing CofC at Spirit Communications Park next year too. Some weird scheduling going on.

My question...why not a GA school, like Ga Southern? Makes for a long trip for CSU.

https://gamecocksonline.com/news/20...leston-southern-in-north-augusta-in-2019.aspx

This is why Harris Pastides announced his retirement today...

He has had it...

Playing Charleston Southern in Augusta, GA in April???

That is dumb as playing CofC at the Fireflies park; playing Clemson in Greenville; giving away our home games to Charlotte vs a crappy NC team that won't come to Columbia...

Reactions: joplin gamecock 1

He has had it...

That is dumb as playing CofC at the Fireflies park; playing Clemson in Greenville; giving away our home games to Charlotte vs a crappy NC team that won't come to Columbia...
The new stadium is actually in North Augusta and is super nice. It's on the river front and looks great.

He has had it...

Not Augusta. The stadium is in North Augusta, SC

tenor.gif
Being in North Augusta I’m happy.

The new stadium is actually in North Augusta and is super nice. It's on the river front and looks great.

I will say the physical facility may be nice but the playing surface looked really bad. The grass was worn and brown and the berm in left field was a patch of weeds.
They need a groundskeeper in a bad way

I like it. I seem to have an ability to not get bent out of shape as easily as the average FGFer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT