ADVERTISEMENT

BC vs Wake Thread

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
I’m not sure a BC - Wake thread hasn’t ever appeared on this board but why not. Love the 5:30 start time.

Heard Clemson media saying BC could be 2nd best team in the conference. What a terrible conference if that’s the case.

Reactions: 92Pony
I like to see South Carolina schedule Wake Forest in the future as out of conference opponents. I doubt Wake Forest would do it since they need to schedule out of conference opponents they can beat to help them to become bowl eligible.

The best thing about that 3:30 Mountain time start is that I don't have to watch much of this game when I get home from work.

Definitely a decent game so far. Anyone notice the Thursday games aren’t that great anymore. Not too many good matchups.

One of those Mary Poppins put 55 on the board last year in their bowl game beat down of A&M.

The A&M that didn’t have a head coach and had a colassal failure of a season? But I doubt that impacted the game at all...

Clemson played A&M last week. You HAVE to bet every dime you own on a game between A&M and one of these two. Who you betting on?Who would win today between either of these teams and A&M?

Reactions: Judson1
That would be OK, if we could get them to play us. After the curb stomping we put on them in 1987 (30-0) where we brought more fans than they had at their little high school stadium WF said they’d never schedule another game with Carolina.

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
The A&M that didn’t have a head coach and had a colassal failure of a season? But I doubt that impacted the game at all...

Clemson played A&M last week. You HAVE to bet every dime you own on a game between A&M and one of these two. Who you betting on?Who would win today between either of these teams and A&M?

Didn't A&M beat S. Carolina last year? But I guess that was because they were coached by the guy they fired 2 mos later, right?

Look I am not saying either team is a threat to win the Atlantic but both will win 7 to 8 games.

As to your bet question, I would have to know the line and where the game is played. I would assume on a neutral field A&M would be favored to win both by about 4 points.

BC is going to be very good this year. That game makes me more nervous than any other on our schedule.

Didn't A&M beat S. Carolina last year? But I guess that was because they were coached by the guy they fired 2 mos later, right?

Look I am not saying either team is a threat to win the Atlantic but both will win 7 to 8 games.

As to your bet question, I would have to know the line and where the game is played. I would assume on a neutral field A&M would be favored to win both by about 4 points.

You said they beat A&M in a bowl game. A game they played with an interim coach. That’s a lot different than playing us at home in the regular season with Sumlin still there. I’m sure the players were thrilled to prep for that game and were 100% laser focused.

Bet would be straight up. I’m taking A&M all day. You’d be smart to do the same.

BC is going to be very good this year. That game makes me more nervous than any other on our schedule.

The tigers paired with a ref crew that knows the big conference payday rests on one team and one team alone shouldn’t have a problem.

BC is actually a pretty good team this year. AJ Dillion is really good. I would absolutely take him on our team. With that being said, I still think we are a better team. Definitely better than WF. The ACC is horrible this year. One great team two good teams and the rest is garbage. The only question is where will Clemson end up "Clemsoning" this year? They get NC St and Syracuse at home and they don't play Pitt so it might be at BC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT