ADVERTISEMENT

BCM gets Dawn laughing during "brawl" review...

Crutcher1

Mar 17, 2010
Anybody have any what Bianca might have said to Dawn during the official timeout that had her burst out laughing? I'll bet it was something like "Let me in coach, I've handled punk players like this before. I'll show you how we do it on the playground in the Bronx!"

Anybody have any what Bianca might have said to Dawn during the official timeout that had her burst out laughing? I'll bet it was something like "Let me in coach, I've handled punk players like this before. I'll show you how we do it on the playground in the Bronx!"

or wait till last year

Wouldn't that be similar to the Te'a situation minus the fight drama? Or do you mean to go pro?

Undecided, but possible.
Hope she gets healthy and stays another year. She is really fun to watch with her speed, quickness, and unpredictability. Like a "box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get".
I think the WNBA would like to see her back in action before drafting her, so that would mean either coming back or going to Europe. I suppose a graduate transfer could be a possibility, but I hope not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT